2014 TOUGH MUDDER

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness & Nutrition' started by Pedro, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

[​IMG]

Anyone planning to participating in one of the germany Tough Mudders?

3. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Judah is the only person on here I know of in Germany.
    Why's that Pedro? Planning a holiday around a tough mudder event?

4. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

I'll probably be in Germany on the second semester of this year, working, so i thought about giving it a try :)

Dave76 likes this.
  5. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

Go for it and get muddest fun :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Pedro likes this.
  6. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

these things are really cool , we have a few different ones here as well

Pedro likes this.
  7. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

Ran the Mudder this weekend (Poconos) and had a blast! Here's a pic if myself and two teammates after. Need to sift through the TM site's thousands if pics to see if there are some more if myself and my teammates... image.jpg

Kevin, Dave76 and DeeD like this.
  8. the ghost

the ghost Initiate

Jesus you just killed this whole fucking site for me....three ugly gay ass australian shits...your legs alone make me want to puke......

i almost want to come down to your shit place of origin and ghost yur asses.....

damn son dont post pictures of yourself again....and you aint no tree or ninja anything......

all of ya stop eating dick.....fuck!

9. the ghost

the ghost Initiate

Jesus you just killed this whole fucking site for me....three ugly gay ass australian shits...your legs alone make me want to puke......

i almost want to come down to your shit place of origin and ghost yur asses.....

damn son dont post pictures of yourself again....and you aint no tree or ninja anything......

10. the ghost

the ghost Initiate

11. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

and a new troll arrives

12. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Not just a troll, but a stupid troll at that. Is it really so hard to at least get some ones place of origin correct?

13. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

So the ghost might just come to, ah, ghost me. Apparently me being from Pennsylvania and just running the Pocono Tough Mudder eluded him and he'll be flying to Australia to eliminate me and some or all of my teammates. Pathetic. According to his profile he's a 34 year old martial artist but I seriously doubt that. I'll get around to deleting his posts or Kevin will soon enough.