5 worst MMA fights.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by Eric Dufurrena, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

Great video of some crappy fights!

3. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

• wow shame first guy didnt know what was going on
    • 2nd guy haha the dude shouting in the background , that guy who gave up is lucky his opponent saw he was completely outclassed and didnt beat the crap out of him
    • hahaha dude in crowd took the fight thats hilarious, there is a russian version where the guy in the crowd actually beats the main fighter
    • wow haha the commentator is useless
    • cant believe that this guy was going to release dvds on anything

Eric Dufurrena likes this.
  4. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

The last guy reminds me of a few quack artists I've met. Offered to spar with a few of them but they told me they couldn't because it would reveal their "secrets." Isn't that what you are doing with your DVDs? LMAO.

liam and Eric Dufurrena like this.
  5. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

Love it, shows real people, its like the Walmart of MMA

liam, Sneaker, Dave76 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Their school and instructor,assuming they even have one, should be banned for 12 months, for allowing such jaw droppingly under prepared people to enter an mma bout.
    Completely irresponsible on their part.

7. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

Question, (don't want to be linched for asking it either)

Steriod useage, is it quite widely used in the Cage Fighting Fraternity, I know many Bodybuilders and weightlifters use them?

I agree about not preparing a fighter for the cage etc BUT we need to confirm how many of these guys went into the cage with the "blessing" of their Instructors.

8. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

at 5:40 reminds me of nintendo mike tyson punch out's "first fight" (0:35) round ... the way they moves.

p.s. I still have my original game & system, too :) (yes, it still works !)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  9. DracosNest

DracosNest DracosNest

We all must start somewhere i guess...but one would think to be a little more prepared before being placed behind a camera and an audience. Being made a fool of in front of your training peers is one thing. Being made a fool in front of strangers and essentially the whole world on youtube is another. Lesson learned i hope. Fighting is not for everyone. I can say i have been on both sides of the spectrum (off camera). There will always be someone out there who has your number no matter how good you are. Its not only the fighters fault. The manager that didn't ensure readiness is also to blame.

Sneaker likes this.
  10. DracosNest

DracosNest DracosNest

Love punch out! :eek:

Sneaker likes this.