Another one has passed away!

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Master Fahy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Samurai

I just read that actor "Jim Kelly" Williams in "Enter the Dragon has passed away today of cancer at 67 years old! Bruce Lee said of Kelly, "fast man!" It was reported by his ex-wife today of his passing. I remember him in Black Belt Jones as well, he was a very good martial artist and actor who will be missed in the martial arts community. link: theurbandaily.com
    Master Fahy

Aaron, damon and RJ Clark like this.
  3. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Very sad to hear that. He was one of my favourite martial artists growing up. I still have a Black Belt Jones t-shirt somewhere in the house.

"When it comes I won’t even notice… I’ll be too busy lookin’ good."

damon likes this.
  4. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Samurai

I just watched a clip from "Three the hard way!" It was great! John Saxon is the only one left (of the main three) now from "Enter the Dragon"! Master Fahy

Kevin likes this.
  5. damon

damon Initiate

he was a big reason i started doing this

6. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Samurai

Kevin, maybe we should set up a tribute page or something for our fallen warriors! Just a thought! Master Fahy

7. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

I was hoping this would have been a hoax on my facebook newsfeed. Devastated to hear it's not. I hope he's busy kicking ass and looking good wherever he is now.

8. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

It's a good idea Master Fahy, I just don't have the time to develop that at the moment. In the long term, I'd love to develop a section that gave information on famous martial artists.

Ryannmnzo likes this.
  9. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Samurai

Sounds good Kevin! It was a thought....I wish I could do something with it but like you time is not on our side! Master Fahy

10. Nick

Nick Initiate

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr Kelly, great person, very friendly and besides being a great Martial Artist he was a pretty good tennis player played in the professional seniors tournaments, R.I.P Mr. Kelly

11. The Little Lion

The Little Lion Hard Wing Chun - The Music Of Bones

Really sad news jim kelly was the man in Enter The Dragon r.i.p

12. sifuRon

sifuRon Initiate

We will miss him, he was a credit to the Martial Arts Community.