Attack On 16 Year Old Girl In London

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by Kevin, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

This kind of thing makes my blood boil.

You can see the video at http://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenage-girls-attacker-caught-cctv-205025481.html. I hope they catch the bastard and put him i jail.

3. Aaron Hutto

Aaron Hutto Master

No mention of robbery or sexual assault ... that is weird. I wonder what the motivation was?

4. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Just for the fun of it, or so it would seem. Attacking a child like this is sickening and cowardly. I really do hope they catch this guy.

Ben likes this.
  5. Gone

Gone Guest

3 meters of rope and a tree.

Kevin and Aaron Hutto like this.
  6. Kyoshi LaPlante

Kyoshi LaPlante Kyoshi LaPlante

There is an old Samurai saying that "The moment you leave your home/abode, you face a million would be enemies!"

SifuPhil and Ben like this.
  7. Ben

Ben Master

This saying is also one of the 20 precepts Gichin Funakoshi used for Karate.

8. Ben

Ben Master

Some people just want to be violent for the sake of violence. It's not uncommon, especially in certain areas. This attack is something that happens every day somewhere in the world, and probably something that will never stop. But honestly, this could have been so much worse than it was. After attacking her, he could have dragged her into an alley and raped her, tortured her done any amount of unspeakable things to her. As terrible as this is, I'm going to remain faithful it was only a king-hit and not something worse.

9. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

That's really wierd. I watched it like 5 times, either that guy is a fricken ninja, or she had earphones in listening to music or something, because she didn't so much as glance behind her even when he was getting really close. Even people untrained in the MA have the simple self preservation to see what's coming at them, hear someone running up behind and turn to look.
    Wierd....
    And yeah, I agree Kev, these clips do make the blood boil.

10. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

That's too quick and not nearly painful enough.

I prefer 20 feet of chain, tied to feet and legs and a 4x4 half ton truck, than go offroading.

Charlay Atkins likes this.
  11. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Unfortunately, the victim was a resource for something... in the mind of the attacker.
    Considering that the attack was simply the goal in this case: status on a dare, or 2 minutes prior she looked at him wrong and he considered it a challenge, could be on a whim due to mental state... or drug induced... may never be known.
    Violent criminals don't think like "you" do. They think like predators; all things are resources in their environment, and they target accordingly... the weak, the unaware, the out numbered, etc.

Kevin likes this.
  12. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

How about dipping that guy in honey and staking him next to an ant hill? I bet he is the sort of guy who would shyte bricks if any male so much as said BOO to him.

Kevin and Aaron like this.
  13. Gone

Gone Guest

Got an idea for a thread. Would ya'll like to head to the "general topics" section for a moment..

14. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

15. Locutus

16. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Fantastic that they caught him. He got 4 years. will be out in 6 months. But those 6 in prison for attacking a female child... the prisoners inside will serve the real justice. Even criminals have a code, and is much more effective then any police work.

In the early to mid 90's in the US. Drive by shootings were happening a lot. The shootings were ending in children and women also being victims... Towards the end of the 90's those shootings went down tremendously. This wasn't because of Police work... This was because if you were convicted of doing such a crime, the prisoners within the walls would take the justice within their own hands, and you were sorted out.

Going to prison is a scary thing. But.. going to prison filled with many men who want to punish you further for what you've done, is much more horrific.

Aaron and Charlay Atkins like this.
  17. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Well I for one hope at least one of them serves him some punishment, it's absolutely disgusting what he did. The thing is this wasn't the first time he had attacked a young girl either.

18. Locutus

An ungreased, dirty toilet brush shoved up where the sun doesn't shine a few times should sort him out. Then there is always the hard sitdown on a coke bottle trick too.

19. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Like your thinking and there's me thinking you were a nice civilised gentlemen.;):D(y)

20. Angelos Koskinas

Angelos Koskinas Initiate

i hope they beat the ever living piss out of him before they put him in.

going to feel really stupid thinking about how dumb his idea was for the next 1460 days.

hopefully someone runs up behind him and sucker punches him 500 meters from the jail cell entrance.

SifuPhil and Charlay Atkins like this.
  21. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

I'm really surprised that with 4 joints and a slug of vodka he was even motivated enough to do what he did - I figure he would just take a nap somewhere.

"She looked at him wrong" - yeah, good reason to almost kill someone.

Watch your sixes, people - as always.