BJJ Superfights

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' started by Dave76, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

3. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

I might have to take the train from Los Angeles to San Diego to watch this live.

4. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

Unlike a Dillman seminar, going to this isn't just pissing money away. If I get a call for a big job this month, I might have to pull some money from it to go to this!

Enkidu likes this.
  5. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

I'll have to see how much the live stream costs, otherwise try not to hear to much about the results before I can download a copy....that's impossible ofcoarse, because everyone I know will be talking about it, but I can try:)
    I love the idea of fight till one guy taps...and the pairings they've made look pretty awesome. Marcus Buchecha vs Roger Gracie , I love Buchecha's style, he's so aggressive, always going for the submission, he's frickin made for this sort of comp.

6. Shane Galvin

Shane Galvin Initiate

Buchecha vs Roger is gonna be epic! Roger happens to be one of my favourite competitors and Buchecha is on fire at the moment, and Galvao vs Ryron! looking forward to it

Dave76 likes this.
  7. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Incase anyone missed this EPIC match, here ya go :)

Dave76 likes this.
  8. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Eddie Bravo rolling with Marcelo Garcia at Marcelo's gym. This was after both of them had been rolling for probably almost an hour - a sweep and a nice twister attempt by Eddie and multiple great passes by Marcelo to finish.

Dave76 likes this.
  9. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie 2003.

10. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

11. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

12. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master