Black Belt Forums Facebook Page Reaches 10,000

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

It's perhaps pointless even mentioning this milestone seeing as if most Black Belt Forums Facebook members don't even post here, though I'd thought I'd mention that our fan page reached 10,000 followers today.

blackbeltforums-10000.png

:)

Ryannmnzo, Ben, Dave76 and 5 others like this.
  3. Hip Hop Senpai

Hip Hop Senpai Initiate

10k.. Awesome.. But yeah would be nice if they'd post here. I found the forum through the fan page and I am trying to post more. Gotta snap outta lurk mode....

Ben likes this.
  4. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

I wouldn't take that too much to heart to be honest. The community that is on this forum is what counts and the fact that you decided to put the time and effort into this site is a testament both to yourself and the members of this ace MA forum.

So a BIG thank you for putting this on the world wide web. Which is where I spend more time on this forum than I do on Facebook.(y)

Kevin, shinpatan, dmach and 4 others like this.
  5. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

I've also ditched the endless lists of game invites to spend more time on the forum. Will be good to get an even stronger selection of multidisciplined folks in future.

6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

Congrats, Kev - that's damned impressive, regardless of whether they're here or not.

Maybe have a contest and advertise it on FB - the new member with the most posts after a month wins a Paul Chen Hunter Katana ...

Hey, it's only $1,250USD ... you make that in a single day on ads. :p

Kevin and Charlay Atkins like this.
  7. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Cool if that actually happens I'll open a new account and go BSC on the forum.:ROFLMAO::D

SifuPhil and Dave76 like this.
  8. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Me three! Would love to have myself a katana.

SifuPhil likes this.
  9. shinpatan

shinpatan Disciple

I'm both a fan on the Facebook site and the forums. I found the forums through FB, but it took a few days to have time to check out the forums. Maybe they have good intentions but just haven't made it here yet. Could you imagine 10,000 on this site?!? Wow!

SifuPhil and Charlay Atkins like this.
  10. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Yeah I can, everyone would be Kung Fu fighting.:ROFLMAO::D

Locutus likes this.
  11. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

A bargain. We should be giving one of those out every day!

That is the goal. I'm hoping to invest more in the site later in the year and try and jump start it a little. We need fresh meat for Enkidu!!! :)