Blackbelt Forum, Facebook, psychopaths and death threats.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deborah, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaaa, funny....I have already sent a reply you impatient pup!!.....respects

2. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

You're not a dumb bitch. You were perhaps a little too trusting of people you have never met.

Whilst I appreciate that you don't want people to get banned, I do feel that it's in everyones interests that if there are members who would say those things to someone on Facebook, they should not remain here. Whilst we can't be expected to police everything our members do, we do have a responsibility to be pro-active as much as we can to ensure that these forums are safe for everyone.

Bruce, MT_Demers and RJ Clark like this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Uuuuuuft Kev I couldn't feel anymore guilty for not saying, but the threats, knowing about family members and stuff I could't cope with the fall-out from it. I went through authorities once before for something else, trusted them, belived them, then I came out worse off. I am so very sorry I can't say but all of them warned me not to..........Peace love and cowardly respects XXxxXX

4. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaaa....it is all over wigh I have got to put it behind me and brush myself off.....I'm a hard bi*** I'll bounce back in no time, peace love and respects my martial friend xxXXxx

5. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Uuuuft Michael my true martial friend, thanx for the advice and your offer of a friendly ear......much love, peace and respects xxXXxx

6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

NOOOO Kev, please do not change the forum because of one bad situation, this is why I was not gonna say anything. I have just got to mark it up to experience and maybe not be so gulliable and trusting in future, respects

7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Cheerz larry, that made me smile as does all the support I have received......As I may have said already, they can tell where my house is and that I stay across fom a park.......even named it, they are probably wee scrawny pervs who get a kick out of this bull****!! I am sorry for being cowardly, but hey you just have to admit defeat some times.....Peace, love and respects XXxxXX

8. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahhaaaaaaaa, I hope not or I will come across as your lesbo stalker if they read them muahahahahaaar!! Peace love n smiles Endiku your replies were very informative I shall take it all on board XXxxXX

9. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx Master Fahy, I guess I am partly to blame for having such a weird sense of humour and tastes.....love, peace and respects Master XXxxXX

10. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx your reply is duly noted my friend XXxxXX

11. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

It will all be fine i'm as tough as old boots and kinda look like one too, respects XXxxXX

Bruce likes this.
  12. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx my good martial friend I intend to keep safe, and if all else fails and any of them get through my door I shall be on the other side of it brandishing my Samuraii Sword in one hand and a dagger in the other!! Peace and respects

MT_Demers likes this.
  13. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Teeheeheee, this made me laugh......Thanx for making me smile my martial friend XXxxXX

14. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Like the coward I seem to have become Aaron I am too afraid to go to the authorities. I was so embarressed to tell anyone this you were all the first place I have admitted it.........I have already changed things and even my profile pic was changed, although one guy warned me that I best change it back......WTF is wrong with some people, have they no jobs, no life of their own to f*** up. Sorry I am starting to get angry lol.......thanx for your great advice, peace, love and respects XXxxXX

15. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

I know Dan, I have been blown away with the concern shown and thank everone from the bottom of my heart. PLEASE no need to bother Kev with this he has enough to do already, I just felt compelled to warn others. The forum is great I personally would not have it any other way and I thank God this forum was set up because I have met the most interesting, funny, great martial artists throgh this forum.....peace, love and respects XXXxxXXX

16. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

THEY WARNED YOU NOT TO??!! Maybe they should remember its not called BLACK BELT FORUMS for kicks. That kind of thing makes my blood boil. :mad:

17. Bruce

Bruce Samurai

Sorry guys I've been working my arse off and only been popping in from time to time.

Plus I 'm so f'n angry about what's happened to Deb.

However, from a philosophical point of view, you always get some bad apples in every group, it's just the way it is.

Besides Karma's a bitch they'll get there's in due course and if anyone of the above, myself included, find you, praying to what ever god you believe in will not save you from a more than deserved arse kicking!:mad::finger:

18. ghost

ghost Disciple

Are these guys posting in the fora?

19. Ryannmnzo

Ryannmnzo "Harmony Energy Way"

i'm sorry but those guys SHOULD be banned from this forum and facebook as well:android:

20. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

Hi Deb just caught this post. I highly recommend reporting this as other members have suggested. If you choose not to then please keep everything this guys have sent you if they continue this harassment. These guys might be your typical internet troll but please keep your guard up. Enkidu provided some pretty good advice here already, not much more I can offer advice wise, but just know most of us here will support you if anything else should happen.