Blackbelt Forum, Facebook, psychopaths and death threats.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deborah, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

We can't ban those people if we don't know who they are. If Deborah want's to tell us who they are and show us what they wrote, I'd be happy to ban them :)

Ryannmnzo likes this.
  2. Judah

Judah fights in tights

I concur report these dicks, once you do anything happens to you or your family the police will know exactly who to go to. They're threatening you because they're scared you WILL report them.

Tbh I only read the first 3 posts before writing this rather than read the entire thread as I usually would because I was so disgusted and appalled. I had some wanker threaten my GF online not so long ago I reported him to the police immediately. Haven't heard a peep since. 99% of the time Internet tough guys are complete wimps/cowards hiding behind a keyboard. Also if you're in the UK threatening someone's life is an offence.

Take care, stay safe and strong.

3. arron butler

arron butler Fist of Fury

Hope your o.k Deb.You didn't need that or them twats hounding you.Peace and respect warrior princess of bbf.

4. shotogaz

shotogaz Disciple

WTF!! ive only just read this!!! ... i was wondering where you'd been? listen, cyberspace has no shortage of trolls who will occasionally go out of their way to intimidate and upset people for no reason!! .... apart from to liven up their own boring pathetic dull lifes, 99.9999% of these clowns would cower behind their monitors if challenged personally! consider it a lesson learned then just block these idiots and you'll never have to look back! but i would suggest its defo worth reporting if you havent already, just so the dicks that do this wont do it to others! PS. your being sadly missed on here so belt up and come back!