Chinil Chang Hapkido 10th dan history 52 years

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by Xman, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

The history of the heir to the Hapkido Empire is a true chronical. Yet there are those who can't handle the truth and therefore result in slanderous attacks of the writer, which they know nothing about. Their attempts won't keep the interested reader from knowing the truth of a man who would be king of Hapkido and till this day unknown and without an Empire. the year is 2018 and counting since the beginning of the heir to the Hapkido Empire 1960 and now age 78.

2. Oh, please with your continuous nonsense. They could drive trucks through the holes in your narrative. You are a psychotic, off balanced individual with a white belt and no knowledge whatsoever. You would think at this point, having been laughed off of every forum you would give up already but you persist that you have some truth but you cant even write no less spell, and half of your stuff has already been disputed and proven wrong. You have no credibility or ability for that matter and in time that will be exposed and play out and then you can go back to your worthless life and stopping writing national enquirer exposes of no worth or value.

3. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

DESTUCTAUTOMATO fears white belts because these colours don’t run. his slanderous attacks on a person he knows nothing about. Proves that if he has it. His black belt colour runs yellow up and down his spine. He should band himself from this forum because his slanderous abuse on this black belt forum shouldn’t be excepted by its administration as stated in the sites policy agreement. Here are 9 slanderous attacks by Destustautomato, the only one writing slander.

1) I tried to read through this and it was impossible. How can someone submit a full-on attack and not even have any sort of writing comprehension? I saw this on other boards and this piece was roundly attacked and generally dismissed. I think this does great damage more to the person who wrote it then the person he attacks. This is also normal in the martial arts when the student doesn't get what he wants and suddenly the teacher becomes a horrible person. Sad to see. I would say sadly to read but who could even read it.

2) TOS??? Get a proofreader or a spell checker. I mean--what the hell. It's unreadable. And what is your rank and background and what extensive research did you do outside of...I am the most knowledgeable of all men???? It seems you don't want to hear anything that opposes your own limited myopic point of view on any forum.

3) Funny a person spreading slander and hearsay is calling someone a "terrorist". Look in the mirror and you will see a terrorist and a lost soul. You are also a bully trying to push your way through. Grow up you are too old to be acting like a child.

4) Most importantly, learn how to write correctly. Maybe someday someone will take your words and your claims more seriously. You are just making a fool and a joke out of yourself the more you speak and write. Its obvious for more reasons than one why you are a 40-year white belt.

5) My interest is in looking at the rantings of a proven psychopath who threatened to kill himself after getting thrown out by the teacher for sucking at the art. That's the reality. Look in the mirror and face yourself. You are the very terrorist and your writing sucks. I can't read any more of it. Hopefully, you no longer consider yourself a "martial artist" Mr. white belt.

6) Typical delusional white belt. All ego. Same BS responses you put up on the other sites. You can't see or even understand the reality of this. Not keeping it going --exposing a fraud and that is you. You need a psychiatrist--don't worry about martial arts--get the serious help you need before its too late. Anybody who threatens to kill himself from getting thrown out of a class needs some serious, serious help. Like I said your career hopefully as a so-called martial artist is over and all you have now is your so-called childish rants and expose to live with.

You are the very problem inherent in martial arts today--a nobody who wants to be somebody. You are a worthless talentless 40-year white belt. You can't even answer a question. Get the help you need. Nobody is going to believe anything you say. You are a joke. It's fun exposing you. your credibility sinks with every word you speak.

7) The more readers to expose your poor skills and inability to create a sentence or back it up with any type of research or truth. The real world calls--you keep living in your bubble. You have achieved your celebrity status as a nobody now we can move on to answering the questions as to why would you stay with a teacher if the teacher wasn't teaching you something of value? or are you just dumb and a mindless drone?

8) LOL! The king joker white belt has returned..still without an answer.....You can't attack people like a bully and stalker and not answer questions..don't you understand that...I'd rather be a troll than a worthless bully and stalker without a brain....you choose your poison.

9) Oh, please with your continuous nonsense. They could drive trucks through the holes in your narrative. You are a psychotic, off-balanced individual with a white belt and no knowledge whatsoever. You would think at this point, having been laughed off of every forum you would give up already but you persist that you have some truth but you cant even write no less spell, and half of your stuff has already been disputed and proven wrong. You have no credibility or ability for that matter and in time that will be exposed and play out and then you can go back to your worthless life and stopping writing national enquirer exposes of no worth or value.

So get ready, wait for it, wait for it as Destustautomato will write slander again, repeatedly. wait for it.

4. No matter what you say, write about or talk about. You have been proven to be an unstable liar and an off balanced fool. I do know what i am talking about. Shine up your white belt fool. It looks good on you. You'll never get any further than that.

5. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

DESTUCTAUTOMATO fears white belts because these colours don’t run. his slanderous attacks on a person he knows nothing about. Proves that if he has it. His black belt colour runs yellow up and down his spine. He should band himself from this forum because his slanderous abuse on this black belt forum shouldn’t be excepted by its administration as stated in the sites policy agreement. Here are 9 slanderous attacks by Destustautomato, the only one writing slander. #10

10) No matter what you say, write about or talk about. You have been proven to be an unstable liar and an off-balanced fool. I do know what I am talking about. Shine up your white belt fool. It looks good on you. You'll never get any further than that.

DESTUCTAUTOMATO fears white belts because these colours don’t run, he's insulting all white belts which he knows nothing about if he only knew. DESTUCTAUTOMATO has a severe case of spider syndrome eating away at his hart with no cure in sight. The doctors will tell him only Xman has the cure for spider syndrome. Every one can see that here!

6. Everything you write displays your ignorance and arrogance. What is the point? You state you never learned anything and dont know anything and you can no rank to show for it outside of a white belt. You are "supposedly" writing an expose of your teacher, which if true further shows how stupid you are. So no matter how you slice it-it shows you are an idiot who cant spell or string a sentence together coherently. On top of it, i have spoken directly to people involved and everyone thinks you are a misguided and lost individual. I think you should seriously seek some mental health assistance as i was told you were suicidal and lost once you were banned from the classes. This is a serious matter that is not a joke for anyone involved and if true needs to handled in a way that is helpful to you.

7. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

Destustautomato, the only one writing slander. #11
    11) Everything you write displays your ignorance and arrogance. What is the point? You state you never learned anything and dont know anything and you can no rank to show for it outside of a white belt. You are "supposedly" writing an expose of your teacher, which if true further shows how stupid you are. So no matter how you slice it-it shows you are an idiot who cant spell or string a sentence together coherently. On top of it, i have spoken directly to people involved and everyone thinks you are a misguided and lost individual. I think you should seriously seek some mental health assistance as i was told you were suicidal and lost once you were banned from the classes. This is a serious matter that is not a joke for anyone involved and if true needs to handled in a way that is helpful to you.

Destustautomato, Continues he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories, he knows nothing about but we do know for sure the spider syndrome continues to eat away at his hart and he feels it every time he slanders with his rhetoric. there is no cure for hart spider syndrome. there is no one else to blame for his destruction but himself you know.
    So get ready, wait for it, wait for it, as Destustautomato will write slander again, repeatedly. wait for it.

8. Do you understand in your own limited way that you are the one making accusations and spreading slander - then when its thrown back in your face you act like a child? Is reality too much for you to handle? Your credibility is a factor here and frankly you don't have any. So you Mr. White Belt master knows everything and I know nothing? Another ego rant adding to your hot air expose....The only person who needs to be bounced off this site is YOU for adding nothing but a distorted mess of a national enquirer expose that only shows your own ridiculous assumptions and foolish notions. You want the last word but the last word only further reveals you to be the fool that you are. You are just burying yourself deeper and deeper without even knowing it. Sad that in the martial arts we have people like this that get destroyed board after board but continue to seek another venue for their anger and useless conjecture.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  9. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

Destustautomato, Continues he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories.
    Slander # 12
    Do you understand in your own limited way that you are the one making accusations and spreading slander - then when its thrown back in your face you act like a child? Is reality too much for you to handle? Your credibility is a factor here and frankly you don't have any. So you Mr. White Belt master knows everything and I know nothing? Another ego rant adding to your hot air expose....The only person who needs to be bounced off this site is YOU for adding nothing but a distorted mess of a national enquirer expose that only shows your own ridiculous assumptions and foolish notions. You want the last word but the last word only further reveals you to be the fool that you are. You are just burying yourself deeper and deeper without even knowing it. Sad that in the martial arts we have people like this that get destroyed board after board but continue to seek another venue for their anger and useless conjecture.

Here it shows how deadly spider syndrome can be the hart as Destustautomato is feeling the full effect and for him, there's no cure.
    It's really getting to him and his the only at blame the evidence is so clear here.

So get ready, wait for it, wait for it as Destustautomato will write slander again, repeatedly. wait for it.

10. LOL! You keep repeating my posts. Whats the point other than to waste space? You like to waste space with the garbage you put out...We get the point!

11. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

That's the point! Destustautomato, Continues repeating he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories.
    spider syndrome is tickling his hart. wait for it.

12. You dont even know to spell...its destructautomaton.....exactly what is happening to you right before your eyes. Your material is nothing more than a childish diatribe. Forum after forum you are exposed and revealed. You are a coward hiding behind a wall of BS.

13. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

That's the point! Destustautomaton, Continues repeating he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories.

slander # 13
    You don't even know to spell...its destructautomaton.....exactly what is happening to you right before your eyes. Your material is nothing more than a childish diatribe. Forum after forum you are exposed and revealed. You are a coward hiding behind a wall of BS.

Here destructautomaton spells his own name to slander himself and Continues repeating he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories.

14. Why don't you explain your "spider syndrome" to us fool? You got laughed at enough for that on other forums. LOL...

15. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

That's the point! Destustautomaton, Continues repeating he's rhetoric and slander, making up stories.

SLANDER # 14
    Why don't you explain your "spider syndrome" to us fool? You got laughed at enough for that on other forums. LOL…

Well destustautomaton now has a bad case of spider syndrome eating away at his hart and internal parts of his body, the fool is now asking for an explanation on what is spider syndrome so he can begin curing and although there are many explanations online website. there’s only one known remedy to cure the type of spider syndrome which has now infested destustautomaton. So who’s LOL now destustautomaton.

destustautomaton uses words like ( Other forums LOL at spider syndrome) pretending it isn’t really saying it’s a made up sickness, but the fact is it is as real as real can get and has become a victim of this horrible disease of which only has one cure. So destustautomaton LOL all you like as you are the one that is spider syndrome infested even at night when you try to sleep you fill, the tickling of the spider syndrome eating away at your hart. I will not give you the cure go get medical treatment if you could find the right doctor. Other people at the other forums search the web and found it was no laughing matter and also asked for a more refined explanation. So destustautomaton Continues repeating your rhetoric and slander, making up stories. To justify your existence on this forum, no one cares about your crap, but you don’t get it, so come on back you here. What crap will you say next, come lay it on us and dig your own grave? I will pass this on for you, to your other forum wait for it.

As they wait for your next rhetoric, slander, and made up stories.

JUST SO YOU KNOW CHINIL CHANG DIED, DUE TO SPIDER SYNDROME FEB 2018.

16. Yeah, I know he passed but you said he didnt on the other thread, fool. You dont even know the date or cause you know nothing. You are late to the game mr inside info all star. Kind of blows your cover there. The spider syndrome will definitely be catching up with you soon then. Better take cover!!!!!

17. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

Chinil Chang always knew that his history was being written, So much so that it was his way of repenting to expire sincere regrets of wrongdoing with deep regret. As he turned his full attention to the Lord Jesus Christ who he talks about forever till death. So there was never any libel written words or slander spoken. Chinil Chang agreed for the history of the Heir to the hapkido Empire 10th Dan Doju be exposed. Otherwise, he would have been the first to object to its publishing. There was much time that Chinil Chang didn’t show out for teaching class, This was the norm as stated in the chronical. The students would come to class work out without Chinil Chang and then go home until the next session. which is why no one knew that he had passed. Until his sister called the police for a wellness check. since not hearing from him in several days. when the police arrived and gain entry to the apartment where they found him face down in the bedroom. Now because it was unclear for how long Chinil Chang was deceased, So he was pronounced Feb 23, 2018, at about 2:00 pm. until a further report from the coroner and until the family writes a farewell obituary which will then be made public. So now all of you can come back with your slanders and be liable for what you write.

18. Master Chang's history will not be written by an uneducated fool like yourself. Your narrative line is going to be blown up and blown apart by a myriad of sources. You don't even have any physical skills. Soon you will be exposed as the liar that you are. My writing is not slander but TRUTH. You are the one being EXPOSED. You are bullshido. So forget the myth of slander and liable since you are the one using slander and liable. Its always the crooks that like calling other people crooks. You are like a twelve year child. When you write bullshit, your credibility is in question and you have no credibility so you are going to have to deal with that and the people constantly on the attack against you. But everyone has your number. You are just another joke in the big joke book.

19. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

20. Xman

Xman Grasshoppa

HA HAA I am a ghost no one knows who I am, Nobody cares what you say asshole DESTUCTAUTOMATON at this point frankly I don’t give a fuck what you write about mother fucker!. So when you try to expose me I don’t exist, so make sure you got my dick in your mouth so you can enjoy the juices, To help wet your throat. So bend over you mother fucker, so your father can fuck you again. Everyone is laughing at you asshole. You won’t accomplish anything asshole. maybe you like the dick in your eye Ha HAAAAAAAAAAA1 LOL.