Computer games?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by john2054, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Gone

Gone Guest

Yes, the return of Alduin and the dragons, and this civil war leaves little time for such human endeavors.

2. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

3. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

DROOOOOOOOLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!111!!!!

Kevin likes this.
  4. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Yeah that was some guy who multiboxed and botted on world of warcraft. Multi-boxing is what you see.. multiple characters played in game. botting is automated play by computer program. I did the same [not this much] when Wow came out. I farmed in game gold and sold it for real money. All I had to do was set it all up, the character's played all day for me while i went off to work and such. At the end of the day I would sell it off to other members. I turned fake money = real money. Win.

5. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

:ROFLMAO: Haaaaa!:ROFLMAO: Coffee out my mouth and nose and I think some may have been forced into my tear ducts...

Aaron, Enkidu and Locutus like this.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Maybe. I still have a lot of old snes games. Think I still have some other consoles somewhere like the dreamcast, nintendo 64 etc. Think my mate still has my gamecube from years ago - that was a good console too. My parents gave my nes away with all my games to my cousins for some reasons (girls who probably just threw it out).

7. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

Gutted man, folks are going nuts for old NES and Mega Drive consoles. I used to love my old Dreamcast. Shenmue was an absolutely fantastic title in its day (so much so people are still pining for a 3rd game today!).

Matt, I'm envious you managed to goldsell man. I always wanted to do it (can't so much anymore, besides it's easy to make gold in game anyways). Read about who actually worked for a goldselling company the once, made around 60k a year managing some bots.

8. Gone

Gone Guest

^^^ Now that's the hallmark of a nerd right there, going back and recollecting all the Sega Saturns, NES, and all that shit.

Sure, I may sound like a total nerd, and probably am, but there is only one game I play (and has been the only one in the last 3 years), and that is Skyrim (and I don't even have that anymore :/ ).

9. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

If you all want to know why the Battlefield series is the only gaming series I pay attention to, check out this trailer for the forthcoming Battlefield 4:

Kevin likes this.
  10. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Wow this looks epic. I assume you're getting it when it comes out Enkidu? Pc? If so, we should join up, kick some ass together online. I've been playing the battlefield series since BF1942.

11. Enkidu

Yeah, I'm down to team up and KA&TN. This shit looks amazing!

I see no reason to play any other video game, with the possible exception of Madden.

12. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Hello boyz and galz (boyz mostly :-( ). Thankyou for contributing to my thread. Yes I have recently pulled off a couple of all nighters on the world of the dragon-born. I'm not saying that I'm that good at doing the quests, some of them i get stuck on half way. And others one of my players dies in the middle of a city rumble. But ever since the 'legendary' hack was released in march this year, about the time I restarted playing this bad boy, things have just gone from bad to worse.

For those who don't know what this entails, previously on this game each of the in-game skill fields (smithing or two-handed weapons for instance) was capped at 100. However with this hack, it is possible to reset a skill once it reaches 100, and return all of the therein allocated skill perks. Thus letting you start all over once again with the grinding. Sad for someone who cares not a kiai less for this most obsessive of games, but a heavens send for those of us who are bothered to get just those few more perks. I would like to add that i have not used the ifinium ogdumen cheat (to get easy levels), or the armor duplication hack (to get easy money), but apart from that have abused this game as only a pimp gamer would know how, to max it out. I am currently up to level 94 i think, and by damn it when i reach 100 you pesky stormcloaks will bow down before me!

13. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Yeah retro games are getting expensive. You can still pick up bargains here and there. Would love to start a collection...but it takes up too much time, money and space!

14. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

Let me know when you guys are on, I'll join you guys in killing some noobs.

15. Enkidu

Fuck yeah. Time to get the BBF clan together for BF4.

Battodoka07 likes this.
  16. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

My current laptop isn't powerful enough for BF4....but I'd be up for taking part in this when I'm back....though by the looks of it could mean buying a new computer.

System requirements: http://bf4central.com/battlefield-4-system-requirements/

Battlefield 4 system requirements

The minimum PC system requirements for Battlefield 4 are expected to be:
    • Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD “Bulldozer”).
    • At least 2 GB main system memory
    • Graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
    • 20+ GB of harddrive space
    • Windows Vista
    Recommended system requirements

The recommended PC system requirements for optimal visual quality and frame rates:
    • Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
    • 4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
    • A modern DX11 graphics card with 1 GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
    • Windows 7 64-bit operating system
    • 20+ GB of free harddrive space

17. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I've never played the Elder Scrolls. I was tempted to buy Elder Scrolls IV for the PS3 as it was really cheap at one point...but I was reluctant as I heard it is too bloody addictive and just saps your time.

That trailer was amazing. They must have had a Hollywood budget. The main guy looks like the character from Assassin's Creed.

18. Gone

Gone Guest

He's just another warrior, tbh. He represents one of the three factions that are at war with one another, and with the Imperial provinces abroad and within Cyrodil.

Kevin likes this.
  19. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Im going to return to talking about computer games seeing as everything else i talk about gets me in trouble. News update, ive recently had to restart skyrim to recover a lost scroll. Thats restarting from level 151 back to level 124, and at the average of a level every half an hour (if ur lucky) you do the math. Ps i hope they make the old characters available in the new elder scrolls game, cos i dont much fancy having to nail the 220+ hours ive hammered into number 5 all over again in the next incantation. Sad is my middle name ,-)

20. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Good call, stick to things you actually know about and have experience in... video games, punching in the dark and dancing to britany.