Computer games?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by john2054, Apr 22, 2013.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

seriously wow thats crazy, did u make decent money doing that ?

2. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

It wasn't bad money. After all the work programming and such + cost of each account per month, I made in the range of $8-$10 dollars/hour. Not too bad considering in the morning before work, I set it up and let it go. Because I wasn't there at the computer some days it would screw up and shutdown = no money or little money that day. Looking back, I should have just sold the bot software itself. Probably would have made more.

3. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

Botting software is big business now. As long as there's MMOs there will be currency sellers.

4. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

Thats great making money at home while you out making money at work (y)

5. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

I expect many of you to report to duty when this is released. :p

MattCMMA likes this.
  6. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

I spent Novalogic Joint Operation Typhoon Rising at least 3,000 hours on it ... I love it and it is not about graphic, its more about realistic gameplay up to 150 players at one time ... example : aim higher than target if shooting far etc

Too bad ... it's dead for 8 years now but it is still going on server without anticheat which ruining the game.

7. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

(n) And here I always thought it was, "Puff, puff...pass

8. damon

damon Initiate

it is

9. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

Ok. Just making sure. I love my FPS like the next guy. What always makes me curious is when they speak of the "realism". Compared to what? We didn't have triangle, triangle, L1, L2 in the sandbox. So when they speak of realISTIC, I think real WORLD. Don't mean to come off like an ass but, when you've been there, it gets to you. Agian, don't get me wrong. I ordered BF4 for my son. We are currently playing Skyrim with all the DLC's. But saying that a FPS is or is not realistic. The weapons selection sucks etc. And you were where to compare it how?!? Wow, I am coming off like an ass. My apologies. Maybe I have PTSD!! :eek:

DeeD and RJ Clark like this.
  10. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

In Call of Duty ... One knife stab on enemy's toe instant KILLED ... But AK-47 shooting to enemy's toe only wound it ... Enemy just needs a bandaid ... In Battlefield (1-3) head shot was never instant killed, even from .50 caliber ... (Eyes rolled)

11. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

In Somalia, they would pass out Kaht to the local war clans. After chewing on this, by 1 in the afternoon, they were 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Made for a real long day :bored:

DeeD and Battodoka07 like this.
  12. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

It's a long video of Battlefield 4 Multiplayer gameplay. It's long but it's every bit of awesome.
    Enjoy.

Battodoka07 likes this.
  13. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

Why does it feel more like watching movie every time I see a new video of BF4?

14. robert_nj

robert_nj Initiate

I loved reading the thread. I am wimpy gamer by comparison to some of the posters on here. The last game I played on a regular basis was City of Heroes. I haven't seriously played a video game in about 5 years--which has probably been really good for my marriage. I am very mediocre at video games overall but can be not highly skilled at them and still enjoy them.

The Battlefield 4 and joint Operations seem really fun. I was able to complete Gears of War One on easy with a partner but not at intermediate.

15. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore gamer. Really it's something like bjj. It's something I do on a regular basis. Work, BJJ, relax with FPS shooters. The Battlefield series has always been my "go to game". All the way back to Battlefield 1942.. which was awesome. I wish they would do another WW2 version of their game again. Of course this time with much better graphics and technology. Would be great. Anyways, throughout the years, the multiplayer online gameplay has been awesome, you don't have to be an active shooter, you can play a complete supportive role and make the group more powerful/alive, etc. I favor the Medic class. Decent weapons , ability to heal & revive. A good medic can keep his group alive and at full health. then he shoots. usually busy throwing heals, reviving solders, etc.

I'm Currently playing a free version of battlefield, it's called BattlefieldPlay4Free
    It's completely free. and awesome gameplay online. If any of you download it and install it, I admit it takes abit of time to download it and install. But the gameplay is fun. Let me know.

Battodoka07 likes this.
  16. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

It doesn't like me ... I never got it download completely and I did internet download manager and 4 different browsers ... It just doesn't like me :/

17. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

I'm thinking about doing a masters in computer game design when i graduate in 3.5 years $$$-)

18. JFawkes

JFawkes Initiate

I haven't played games for a while, but I'm thinking early next year I'll have to get a PS4 and try Planetside 2.

19. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Actually i'm going to go for a humanities masters i think. Games are cool though.