Derek, since you claim to be able to defeat anyone with your unbeatable art

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by Enkidu, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

He's made these kind of remarks on a few thread as Enkidu has pointed out. Please just Aaron is fine.

So far this is the first member on this forum that has had this opinion of themselves, and posted it openly.

I thought we left all this crap back in the last millennium... guess old ways of thinking don't go away that easily.

Blade Maker likes this.
  2. Well Aaron,I guess there are some who still think themselves as "Bullet Proof" I know being young,snot noesed,full of piss an vinagar and feeling invinceable isin't realy a good excuse for such undisaplined behavior but to be in yrs also?! I confess I had that "Bullet Proof" feeling knowing what I did/i.e. skill sets even before the military but when one hears a few rounds like angry bees that go buzzing by ones head and even catching a round now and again tends to humble one down a lil.All that's left of any bravado is the life or when one has spent an appeciable amount of time in the culture of it all...

3. Derek

Derek Disciple

I will be fighting in the PKC World championships on sept 2. After I punk your fellow Karateka Ill come for you Endiku....VIDEO CAMERA and all BITCH.NO RULES. Im gonna fuck you up. You went to far.Im gonna enjoy paralyzing you! Yeah I BELIEVE MY CRAZY MYTHOLOGY. Im fuckin nuts.And IM GONNA SHOW Stand in line muthafucka WHO want next after THIS FAGGOT? by the way thats your mothers boyfriend(ameri-do te.) lmao.

4. Derek

Derek Disciple

And aaron.YOU DONT TELL ME MY SHIT is proper! Ill fuck you up too!I guess youll be number 2..Number 3? I guess Ill be on a nation wide tour of BITCHKILLIN Thank you Endiku!!!!

5. Yo! Derek san,before ya have a hemorage! Now,let's get one thing clear first right now...I believe I hold rank on who's freakin crazy round here! In fact,I was told my I.Q. ranks me one way or another....Hell,I've long known I fell off that edge a very long time ago when I slit that kids throwt who attacked me in Grenada..Hell,I've more blood and sins on my hands than even you could dare bragg!Derek,I know war,I live off the adreinaline dude!Hell,I just may have one more left...or two...or three....What say..katana?!I'll even supply them.Cold steel,razor sharp and battle ready!Damn just the word battle brings me up BOY! Unlike you,I'm disaplined and use the chain of command according to this sight and those who are it's members.I may even be disaplined for saying what I have but,I've seen ur kind on the battle field and note I said on and not in theater if you even caught what I ment.

6. shotogaz

shotogaz Disciple

Holy Aubergines! i missed this one!

7. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

Wow, and to think i told him i had a little respect for him when he answered one of my posts straightforwardy. Well all respect is lost now.

8. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

Thank you for the help, just please ignore his comments. Im getting tired of trying to reply to him.

9. Aaron,I'm not sure if you read my responce to him or not but....well,a creep like that and I sorta snapped...It was in the way he cyber attacked you and another fellow member goin on how he was gonna do this,threatening that.Said something of a bout he had comming up and basicaly threatened retaliation before his "match" or "bout".Then started on about how crasy he was.Well,I know I'm a lil left of center and that topped it for me and couldn't take all his ranting no more.But during my rage responce to let him know what real crasy is I was at least of a mind to say the only difference between him and I (if he was casy)is I'm disaplined enough to use the chain of command of this sight and it's members before I acted on anything.I even said I may be disaplined for haveing said what I did already and ended with what kind of dirt bag he amounted to.Mostly it went that way....

10. Oh,I see you've read my accual transcrip,LOL...OMG...I must sound awful!

11. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

Dont let it get to you.
    I worked as a bouncer on and off for the past 10 years, ive been called worse and had my life threatened more times than i can count.
    As for Derek, karmas a bitch, i believe he has been banned by the admin.

12. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

I believe that some of us were starting to think in that direction too; just remember its cyberspace; karma will come backto get him later, just try and keep the posts constructive, mke these rype of people shoot themselves in the foot.

13. Yes Aaron ,I do believe in what comes around will go around.I'm just lucky I guess for not being banned myself for my outburst....I'm funny about my friends like that...No one ,even in cyber talks as vulgar about my friends albiet they be new or old and long time...And the guy's chicken enough to do this at an hr I'm sure he knew not many would be on.

14. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Damn... this was just getting good. Too bad the little guy was banned. I found this whole thing to be highly entertaining! Ah well...

You will be missed, Derek.

15. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

I will be watching then, i am a PKC ref, that would be interesting... are you gonna do forms also, point sparring or continuous kumite? I am low man on the reffing totem pole, I'll be judgeing under 18, but i get into the adult events for free as a spectator, which is awesome. Do you forms look more like wushu or temple?

Enkidu likes this.
  16. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

crap now i will never know who to laugh at from the stands...

17. Enkidu

Alas... he has been banned...

Too bad.

This was just getting good!

<sigh>

18. Enkidu

Sure you will. Look at the pic on the first post of this thread.

That is Derek's pic from his facebook profile.

19. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

I'll take a video cam and look for him, if he does show then i will record and post his ass kicking...

Colten Wilson likes this.
  20. arron butler

arron butler Fist of Fury

Ameri do te is funny.good job it's just a spoof,or they might get into a lot of trouble.just a harmless comedy for a bit of fun really.