Favorite Car

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ninpo Mart, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Ninpo Mart

Ninpo Mart Initiate

Any car buffs out there? What's your favorite car or type?

If I had unlimited amounts of money I think I would build a pro street 67 chevy nova that was blown and alcohol injected.

2. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

'63 Corvette split window.

3. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Dodge Viper, LamBORGhini countach, any BMW and any particular car I happen to be able to afford to own.

4. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

77' Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

[​IMG]

5. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

1973 AMC Javelin, with the 401

Caneman likes this.
  6. as i've always admired american muscle cars it would have to be a 427 cu in ac cobra...the rare super snake version would be just peachie!!!.....and for when its not so warm, the new shelby mustang with it's 686 bhp motor......please

7. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

If we go "new"... well then a Cadillac CTS-V.

8. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Never saw THAT coming!

9. Eric Dufurrena

I owned one, and it was the best. No one knew if it was a Camaro or a Mustang! Mine had a 390 from a '69, though, which was supposed to have more power. Lady ran a red light as I was turning, destroyed it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Ninpo Mart

Ninpo Mart Initiate

Or I would do something like this and drive it on the street haha

Eric Dufurrena likes this.
  11. Ninpo Mart

Ninpo Mart Initiate

These things are sweet and very rare! The last time I saw one was probably around 5 years ago and I go to muscle shows all the time in my area

12. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Had a 911 Convertible for a while, last year before they changed the headlights from round to teardrop, a classic. Sold it four years after I bought it for close to the same price. 1992 Black and tan....

What is the difference between a porcupine and Porsche? The porcupine has the prick on the outside.....

I was the exception, I think.

[​IMG]

Eric Dufurrena likes this.
  13. Eric Dufurrena

Always been a fan of Porsche...

Locutus likes this.
  14. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

It was great, bought it with 28K miles from The Collection in Miami with a year warranty, the only thing I ever spent money on was one of the motors for the convertible top. Third to fourth would push you on your seat like a jet......sold it with 48 K miles. The price starts to go down after 50 K miles.

It was a hell of a car. I had a Miata which I gave to my dad back when I got the 911, and still have it. I will post a picture of that later, they are on my phone. To me the Miata is one of the funnest cars for the money. if you are not over 6 feet.