Favorite fight video clips/montages

Discussion in 'Martial Arts Films & Videos' started by Enkidu, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Here are a few of mine:

The incomparable Ramon "the Diamond" Dekkers

Boondock's compilation of video clips from the now defunct Pride FC put to music "Furious Angels":

And another great compilation from Boondock that shows a fight from a unique perspective... that of the "third man" in the ring... the ref:

Deborah and Blade Maker like this.
  3. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

Highlights from Arlovski

4. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

I had never heard of Ramon Dekkers....def gotta read up on him....got me all pumped up, tough tough fighter. my favorite part was when he had blood streaming down the left side of his face and he had his opponent back peddling for his life.

Blade Maker likes this.
  5. Enkidu

Dekkers was a MONSTER and one of the toughest MT fighters of his era. I actually met him in a bar on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles a few years ago. Of course, he came to the only bar in LA where he would get recognized since a lot of MMA fighters work and hang out at this bar. He didn't pay for a drink all night.

The Netherlands produces some really top-notch kick boxers and MT fighters for some reason.

Blade Maker likes this.
  6. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

seriously I watched that clip 3 times in a row. really reminded me a lot of Kathy Long, if you havent seen her vids shes the same thing, beast in the ring

Blade Maker and Enkidu like this.
  7. Enkidu

Yeah, that is a great montage and good music to use as a background.

That "Furious Angels" video is probably my favorite, but the Ramon Dekkers one is a close second.

8. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

heres a little Kathy Long, that Dekkers video has me rdy to go workout in dojo right now

Deborah, Enkidu and Blade Maker like this.
  9. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

I remember when she first started modeling for Century...

Deborah likes this.
  10. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

one of my favorite things about her was how good she really was. she retired for approx 3 years at one point and she always kept up with the fights and use to watch them all the time her friend/manager and finally got tired of complaining how the women werent very good fighters and she could still be winning. he finally told to put up or shut up so she came out of retirement and tore the fight scene up again.

11. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I love the twister the Korean Zombie used on Garcia in his revenge match. My BJJ instructor used to do this all the time so I know how painful it is. It's one of the reasons I injured me neck (I stupidly tried to fight it a few times to escape rather than just tapping).

This was the first time the twister had ever been done in the UFC and it won submission of the night and submission of the year!

Deborah likes this.
  12. Enkidu

BTW, Eddie Bravo's "Twister" move is really just the guillotine from wrestling, but since there was already a move with that name, he called it the twister:

Deborah, Kevin and Blade Maker like this.
  13. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

my high school coach used me as a guinea pig to demonstrate that move, holy crap it hurts!!

Enkidu likes this.
  14. Aaron Hutto

Aaron Hutto Master

15. Aaron Hutto

Aaron Hutto Master

ok, we have a tie ... I remember this fight like it was yesterday

Deborah likes this.
  16. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Ooooft aouch!!:eek:...respects and love my martial warrior friend XXxxXX

17. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

this was a great movie...and dont know if you are aware of it, but this was the longest fight scene in movies for awhile

Deborah likes this.
  18. Aaron Hutto

Aaron Hutto Master

He kind of had this coming. I don't know if you heard but the guy in red spandex on the receiving end of those upper cuts was just convicted of torture and rape ...

Deborah likes this.
  19. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

OMG!! No I didn't know that Aaron, shocking:eek:.....peace, love and all my respects my fellow Kali enthusiast XXxxXX

20. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

I looooove using the guillotine...YEEEEHAA!! Oops, sorry I got a bit carried away there!! Love and respects my learned friend xXx