For Bruce Lee' anniversary......

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Deborah, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

As I have said a few times on different threads I was born the date and the EXACT time he sadly passed away........To celebrate my birthday and his memory I have spent the whole weekend immersed in everything Bruce Lee. I am finishing off tonight watching "Bruce Lee, A warrior's Journey", recorded on Sy Fy. I STRONGLY suggest that you try and catch this AMAZING documentary, with lots of unseen footage.....enjoy my fellow Bruce Lee enthusiasts. All my buffday love, peace and respects XXXXxxxXXXX

3. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

OMFG:eek:!! I just watched some footage which I ain't seen from The Game Of Death which was deleted with Dan Innosanto and Bruce fighting with different weapons it is truly AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING I am soooooooooo impressed.....love peace and respects one and all XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

4. KungFuBoojBJJ

KungFuBoojBJJ Disciple

Strangely enough just watched it myself about a week ago! So much info I never knew about before - the back injury, etc.

It was great seeing the Game of Death scenes as well, the way they were intended! I remember the first time I saw the released version of Game of Death and being a bit disappointed and a little disgusted at the use of cardboard/paper cutouts in certain scenes!

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your Bruce celebration weekend! :)
    Is "No retreat, No Surrender" part of the playlist? :)

Deborah likes this.
  5. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaaa how did you guess??As I am recovering from the exact same injury....it has given me new hope!! Lotsa loooooove n respect my martial friend xxxxXXXXxxxx

6. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

I'll have to catch this next time it's broadcast, or when it gets out on DVD. Don't watch TV much lately unless I get a good recommendation from a friend.

7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Well I totally recommend it and I hate T.V. This is one to DEFO catch....love and respects my great friend Chris XXXXXxxXXXXX

8. Jason Angstadt

Jason Angstadt Grasshoppa

happy birthday Deborah. Ever wonder what Bruce Lee would be doing today if he didn't pass on that day? I would guess directing movies.

Deborah likes this.
  9. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Happy B-day Deborah.

Deborah likes this.
  10. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx Jase.....I think if he was still alive he'd still be fighting as great as he always did......respects and love my martial warrior friend xxxXXXxxxXXXxxx

11. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Wahaaaaay Endiku, I haven't heard from you in a while, that has just finished my birthday off perfectly........well apart from getting a kiss from you and Jason:oops: that is lol respects and smiles my big muscle-laiden warrior:D!! XXXxxXXX

Enkidu likes this.
  12. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

BTW, if I were you, I wouldn't be watching Bruce Lee documentaries or hanging out on a message board for my B-day. I would be out doing things that I am sure I would regret later if I could remember (which I am sure I would not be able to). Back when I was younger and not married I didn't consider it a successful b-day unless I woke up naked next to someone I don't know in a strange place with a throbbing hangover and at least 5 bruises that I have no idea how I got.

Jason Angstadt and Deborah like this.
  13. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaaaa....funny you should mention being naked.........this is me squeezing the life out my birthday I haven't been to bed since Thursday, got the bruises n some scratches, had the women and the men AND still had the time to come on here. All that is left is to wake up in a stranger's bed.....any takers LMAO......luv n respects and big smiles Endiku XXXXxxXXXX

Enkidu likes this.