Freedom of speech or antagonism for the sake of it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Judah, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Judah

Judah fights in tights

I thought it was funny as fcuk! The movies were hilarious also.

2. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Naw, just have met several women in Los Angeles who were from there. I seem to attract (or am attracted to) women from Australia, Norway, and Russia.

3. Enkidu

Don't knock 'em until you try 'em! ABTs are the bomb. Of course, when you wake up in the middle of the nights and make a mad dash to the bathroom after eating like 10 of them, you will understand why they are called Atomic Buffalo Turds.

4. Enkidu

I generally cook my ribs at a bit lower a temperature than you (and for longer). My upper range is usually about 275 deg. F and the lower range is generally about 225. Also, I prefer spareribs to baby backs. They take a little longer to Q, due to the fact that they have more connective tissue and fat that needs to render, but the taste is better IMO. Also, I like putting a dry rub on first (usually letting it stay on at least overnight) and then later adding a mop while the ribs are cooking. Sometimes I foil for a couple hours during the cook and sometimes I don't, but I always use wood smoke (usually pecan, apple or cherry, or even a mix).

5. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Enkidu,

About the Boston Butt, that is why I put the Broil setting on fat side up. Makes it crispy. I am going to make one Sunday, will post pictures.

On the ribs, I double wrap them in aluminum foil and cook them like that for about an hour in either the oven of the grill, then I place them on the grill and finish them off with the BBQ sauce of choice. They fall off the bone!

I pour this on them while in the foil so they cook in it and become really moist and tender:

http://icuban.com/food/mojo.html

http://www.thelatinproducts.com/goya-mojo-criollo-12-oz/

Man I am getting hungry!

6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

This thread is a perfect example of freedom of speech ... :LOL: