Have any you guys ever trained in the Art of Krabi-krabong???

Discussion in 'Muay Thai' started by Deborah, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

While training in Thai I came across Krabi-krabong too! Yet again I was blown away....Check this out guys..........Watcha think??:rolleyes: WWW.TAIACHIRA.BLOGSPOT.COM XXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXX

3. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

seems cool, its just another weapon based system I think. they are all cool and all are very useful. I try to keep my weapons training traditional to Okinawan weapons but try to focus on pratical weapons also....what could possibly be laying around somewhere or could i carry on me without going to jail or getting a ticket. but as far as this style you mentioned i watched a few videos and enjoyed it, I love the martial arts in all forms and enjoy watching the skill levels that some people achieve....fascinating stuff

Deborah likes this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

I looove meeting like-minded people like you Madore, even Dan Innosanto showed me a numbering system with a handgun. Like you I admire the people that take Martial Arts to the next level. Thankyou so very much for your wonderful reply, and I am honoured to meet and talk with you:p

5. angie828

angie828 Disciple

I have never heard of this before. I clicked the link and it does not work for me, so I will have to do some more checking on seeing what it really is. I do not personally do a lot with weapons, but I think that it would be something neat to check out or see.

Deborah likes this.
  6. Bruce

Bruce Samurai

My understanding was it was only taught in Thailand, and even then it was pretty hard to get into. I've heard that Guro Inosanto has received some training in it or been exposed to it.

Sorry my lady thats all I know, except that i have a couple of cheap initation Krabi Krabong swords. or so i'm told.

Deborah likes this.
  7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx for the reply Bruce it's appreciated!! Yeah Dan Innosanto taught my Guros a little.......love, peace and respects xxxXXxxx

8. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Samurai

My fiancee has trained in Krabi Krabong in Thailand (that's where she lives). I look forward to training in this art soon! Master Fahy