Hello from the UK!

Discussion in 'Fresh Meat (Introduce Yourself)' started by Ninja_Lee, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ninja_Lee

Ninja_Lee Initiate

Hey all just signed up and wanted to introduce myself, My name is Lee and I'm a martial arts from England, currently living in Scotland. I already made a profile a month back but never used it but here I am :)

I'm 27 and I started training back in '93 when I was knee high to a grasshopper! I started with Shukokai karate and made it as far as 3rd kyu before a house move prompted a change of schools. I moved onto Freestyle kick boxing and as part of our free style I also studied Muay Thai, Western boxing, Catch Wrestling and elements of Jujitsu, I am currently a 3rd Dan with Shorai International.

I have competition experience in points + continuous Karate, Muay Thai and Kick Boxing. I've fought on team England + GB for karate + Kick Boxing and for various fight teams.

I love the martial arts and I'm passionate about sharing the benefits with as many others as possible, I coach near Manchester and Edinburgh teaching Evade Freestyle evadeblackbeltschool .com, I aslo have my own little blog I update semi-regularly with videos and text about Martial Arts, Fitness and Philosophy leepricerisetopower.wordpress .com/ and I have also recently started writing for martialartsvideos .com I also run a youtube channel at youtube .com/user/leepricetraining

I look forwards to reading more on here and posting with you all, peace!

3. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

hello

4. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Lee. Be sure to add a link to your blog in your signature :)

5. Alice Okasan

Alice Okasan Disciple

Welcome, Lee! Pretty cool profile picture...

6. Ninja_Lee

Ninja_Lee Initiate

Hey Pedro!

Cheers Kevin, I need 10 posts before that I believe so I'll get round to it when I'm done spamming... I mean, posting!

Hey Alice, thanks! My prof pic was taken near my old home in Derbyshire, England. A beautiful place to throw jump kicks :)

7. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

That's a really cool pic, indeed. I took a couple of pics like that with a friend's phone, but he never sent to me :(

Ninja_Lee likes this.
  8. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

welcome Lee , I will check out your blog

9. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

Checked out your video on the fake front kick into round house kick, nice clear explanation I also love that move, I also like to throw a low roundhouse and miss deliberately so then my opponent moves in and i just use that front leg to sidekick off of, I love the sneaky moves :sneaky:

Ninja_Lee likes this.
  10. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

hello from one newbie to another.

Ninja_Lee likes this.
  11. KeithW

KeithW "Just keep training..."

Welcome. Enjoy.

Ninja_Lee likes this.
  12. Ninja_Lee

Ninja_Lee Initiate

"All war is deception."
    - Sun Tzu

Side kicks are the business!

DeeD likes this.
  13. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

Im from Mamchester UK

Ninja_Lee likes this.
  14. Ninja_Lee

Ninja_Lee Initiate

Cool! Where from? I grew up in Hyde and then my family moved to Hadfield.

15. arron butler

arron butler Fist of Fury

Hello Lee. Welcome to BBF. I'm also a 3rd dan from Kent in the U.K. (y)