How To Ignore Another Forum Member

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

An online forum is very similar to real life. There are people you get on with, people you don't, people which share the same views and outlook on life as you, people that don't.

I've posted on a lot of discussion forums over the years and I'm aware of this. One feature that I've used a little over the last few years is the ignore button. I've used it for people I've had arguments with. I've also used it for people I actually liked but just didn't like what they wrote etc (I ignored one guy once because his poor grammar made his posts unreadable - yes I'm that petty!!) :)

I want everyone to get along here though I'm a realist and I'm aware that some members will become friends and some won't. If for any reason you don't want to see posts from a member, simply use the ignore option :)

How To Ignore Another Forum Member

First visit the profile of the person you want to ignore (for example, my profile url is https://www.blackbeltforums.com/members/kevin.1/). At the top right hand side of the profile you will see an option to either follow someone or ignore them. If you choose to ignore them, you won't see their posts on the forum :)

ignore-button.png

If you are unsure about how this works, please let me know :)

Kevin

Blade Maker likes this.
  3. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Hmmmm... I wonder what brought this on...

:cool:

Kevin and Deborah like this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

HAAARHARRRR FINARRRR!!!??? lol....respects XxX

5. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

lol no comment :D

Deborah likes this.
  6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

TEEHEE!!:D!! XXxxXX