I stopped wars, does that make me a supreme commander then?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by john2054, Oct 11, 2013.

1. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Or maybe just an assassin/ninja? PS the wars i am talking about are syria, zimbabwe and south ossetia. And it would seem that i was largely responsible for the stock market crash of 2008 when i flew the roost to kenya to marry my childhood sweetheart, against my family's/country's wishes!

3. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

If you can increase drone strikes by 100x, then we will give you the Nobel Peace Prize? Or the reverse sequence...
    Not sure I understand the question.

Master of Nothing likes this.
  4. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

Judah and Caneman like this.
  5. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

wtf? Anyone else know wtf he's talking about?
    [​IMG]

6. Anybody

Anybody Initiate

I stopped up a toilet once, and yes I feel I am the supreme commander of that rest room.

7. AntiZionist

AntiZionist Initiate

If you did indeed do that my friend then you are a living legend. But if you did not then it is only you who can explain why you would lie.

drewtoby likes this.
  8. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

I dunno anymore (n)

9. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Hi AntiZionist, living legend yeah i like that. Thanks!

ALSO btw, i have never lied a day in my life, and i certainly don't plan to start now!

10. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?

11. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

12. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

There's one right there ;)

Master of Nothing and MattCMMA like this.
  13. drewtoby

drewtoby Disciple

We just want to see you prove you are who you say you are. Nothing personal, but not everyone has stopped wars before ;)

14. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

I'm Batman

15. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Lies.

Also... I've never lied a day in my life as well. The magical lie detector elves that also happen to make cookies rewarded my lifetime honesty with a magical unicorn that shits skittles.

16. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

How did i stop those wars? Well with zimbabwe it was arguing with some tough nuts on a yahoo message board. For georgia it was long debates we had on the bbc message board, arguing how the russian press coverage was more accurate than the bbcs and for syria it was on yahoo answers. What maybe i should have said is that compared to some people, i dont lie. Because i dont. Suffer it!

17. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Man, we should update all the world leaders that world peace is a simple as arguing on message boards. How could they have possibly missed that? No need for any type of foreign relations or policies. Hell, they don't even need embassies or ambassadors. Just need a computer + internet connection and registration to Yahoo answers.

Melt down all the guns and disband all militaries! World Peace is on the way gentlemen!

DeeD and Caneman like this.
  18. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

I knew I should have taken the blue pill.

19. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Just read up on the way assassins work, okay?

20. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

Assassin definition : a person who kills someone (such as a famous or important person) usually for political reasons or for money : a person who assassinates someone
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assassin

So unless you are killing people, you are not an assassin, Im not even sure why I am wasting my time replying to this. It just annoys me these random threads that have no basis.

21. john2054

john2054 Nearly graduate

Ok i didnt kill some1 tru. But if u look at the cias declassified manual for assassins, u will see that much of the technique used is the same here and there. Only one key difference being the one of perspective. So whereas that doc was writ by an expert on how to use people to get the job done, here is a person who has got the job done, on an international stage four times. But dont just take my word for it. In 2008 the stockmarket was a crash just waiting to fall. And for syria 4 instance, i was on the net a spokesman for my government and country who also voted against the war. So i have in fact only been but a single piece in a much bigger chess game. But a critical one at that. U really should take some aikido classes? Would teach u how to receive a strike cleanly, with none of this messing about!