Jiu-Jitsu Bullyproofing

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' started by Eric Dufurrena, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

Love this video. Maybe it is because I have been teaching kids, but this was awesome.

3. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

Great Post !!! Thanks Eric! (y)

Eric Dufurrena and Sneaker like this.
  4. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

That is awesome ... Thank you for sharing ... it made my son listens to this.

Eric Dufurrena likes this.
  5. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Great post... man that bring tears to my eyes when someone takes that time to make a difference in a kid's life!

Eric Dufurrena and Sneaker like this.
  6. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

LOL ... I almost did bring tears to my eyes a bit when instructor accepted him to his class ... priceless and pretty sure that he will be a great instructor in the some years later.

dmach and Eric Dufurrena like this.
  7. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

I loved it when he said "now he has 2 brothers".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Master of Nothing and Sneaker like this.
  8. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

I hope they do a follow up in a years time or so. Be nice to see the change. My only concern with this and hopefully I'm just being paranoid, but kids at his school are going to see this and kids being kids, you know there's going to be at least one that wants to make a name for themselves by bashing the local internet celebrity. I hope not of course, but I would definitely have warned him of the possibility and told him to keep his guard up.
    What was with the signed picture from the girlfriend? That was a bit weird, even if she has done a couple of movies. I didn't get that. If he had asked for her autograph, sure, but to just give it to him with a 'sexy' photo??? Weird.

Sneaker and dmach like this.
  9. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

To be honest this occurred to me to. In an ideal world, a youtube clip will surface of the same douche having another go at Austin and the douche gets OWNED!!! I was also curious if there was a BJJ club in his home town where Austin and his family could continue training.

In any case, best of luck to him.

P.S. I think it would be a nice gesture if we could post this thread on the young bloke's FB page and share our support directly??

Master of Nothing and Sneaker like this.
  10. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

That is correct.
    I saw/lip reading that "now he has 2 brothers" in closed captions and this youtube closed captions is way better than most.

11. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

the japanese symbols on the box said :
    You must keep up your guard even after a victory

I sold this possible one of a kind japanese metal box for $400 to Russia. After you mentioned "guard up" ... almost wanted me to get this back... but that's ok :)
    [​IMG]