Karate Girl vs Street fighter

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by DeeD, Sep 18, 2013.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

not sure if you guys have seen this, Its pretty funny dude is completely outclassed by this woman. my favourite is when she is on the ground and clocks him with that kick, she does take some shots so good for her for keeping on fighting.

3. KeithW

KeithW "Just keep training..."

It was posted on these forums a few months ago. It was generally agreed that both parties in this video need more training.

Tivsy likes this.
  4. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

Really ? mmm how did i miss that

5. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

Its not real, the guy is playing with her, he missed so many oportunities it unbelieveable

The skills of both are not at standard I would give their grades, they're wearing, to

6. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

The guy isn't even attacking and she's bouncing around like a banshee. A well timed sidekick would have put her on her ass at any time.

Kuyaken likes this.
  7. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

he starts going for her later , hits her with these weird hammerfists , yea her bouncing around and him not kicking at her legs also is not the brightest

In the beginning he is definately holding back but it seems like he is trying to hurt her, with the hammerfists I just think hes not very effective at "sparring""fighting".

Kuyaken likes this.
  8. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

All that bouncing around made me tired. I had to stop it half way through and take a nap. Other than that.........yeah, I got nothing.

DeeD likes this.
  9. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

(yawning) ... is it over now ?

10. Kuyaken

Its the title of the film that gets it wrong

It should be "Freestyle Karate Girl "who borrowed a Black belt" playfighting with a Guy with less experience "wearing some freestyle kickboxing pants" showing off his muscles!"

Void_Karateka likes this.
  11. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

Bingo. Videos like this make me mourn for the future of martial arts sometimes.

12. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

3.6 million views, crazy

13. Kuyaken

Again its because of the title, I guarantee it would even be 1% of the hits if it was labelled properly

DeeD likes this.