Las Vegas UFC 162 Anderson Silva Video Blog

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by Kevin, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Despite some people saying his antics in the ring make him arrogant, this video highlights how humble Anderson Silva is out of it. I have nothing but respect for the man, however the fact he is sitting there after his defeat listening to Usher is beyond bizarre!

MattCMMA likes this.
  2. sifuRon

sifuRon Initiate

Well it looks like Dec 28th he will have a chance to avenge his loss.

Kevin likes this.
  3. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Yeah. can't wait for it. Nice festive treat :)

4. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

5. Im not a fan of his antics.....I want silva to fight gsp....gsp woll beat him....then joned....and jones will best him also!

6. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

GSP is too small for Silva. I have no desire to see that fight between them. Though the Jones vs Silva fight would be interesting.

7. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Yeah there is a big difference in size between Silva and GSP.

gsp_silva-side-by-side.jpg

I don't know if Silva vs Jon Jones is a fair fight either (size wise). Jon Jones could easily fight at heavyweight. I'd hazard a guess that he walks around at a weight bigger than some heavyweights do.

DeeD likes this.
  8. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

I see it more fair because Silva himself had fought at LHW multiple times. BUT rumor is that after Jones' next fight, he will be moving up to the HW division.
    https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/356988056483536897/photo/1

9. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Haha. Fuckin love TommyToeHold. Epic Punchout reference.

Kevin likes this.
  10. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I'd love to see Jones move up. He's not got many challengers in light heavy.

jones.jpg

11. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

RJ Clark likes this.
  12. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

very interesting, True though in Boxing Anderson is not a "main event" Im a huge Silva fan but many times when you mix it up or separate the skills they dont always make for great fighters in that skillset

13. I love how jones thinks he has work to do on his stomache.... thats not a gut....thats called relaxed ab muscles......

14. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

ummm no. this is what Jones looks like when he's in shape vs your idea of relaxed ab muscles. The more you open your mouth rocco, the more it proves you have no idea what you're talking about
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

8-glitch-in-the-matrix-anderson-silva-knockout-memes.jpg

Kevin likes this.
  16. Dont know what yurtrying to say bra.....yu fucking retard.....

Anyway thats a cool pic....I met an aboriginal woman who told she watched silva fight and she saw devils flying round him.....

She said he signed with the devil....

Learn how to read and write ya dumb fuck american....

17. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

This is not acceptable, Rocco. There is a very short list of rules for participating on this forum and many of them are given a bit of flexibility, but not #2: Racist, bigoted, homophobic and sexist views and comments are not welcome here.
    You've had an issue with this simple rule before, so before you post anything else assess what you are saying to ensure you're in compliance with forum rules and common courtesy.

Dave76 likes this.
  18. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

The irony of this statement, coming from a TEACHER that seems to struggle with basic writing skills in the first place.

19. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I apologise for the idiotic remarks that Rocco made. I discussed the issue with RJ and we both agreed that a permanent ban is the right solution. There really is no excuse for racist and abusive posts like that.

20. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

There's no need for you to apologize Kevin. You've been very flexible with Rocco in the past & been more than fair with him. It's too bad though, i was REALLY looking forward to him taking my avatar bet, I had the skittles unicorn avatar already made. :p