Las Vegas UFC 162 Anderson Silva Video Blog

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by Kevin, Jul 14, 2013.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

I was really wondering what the avatar would be :D

2. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Starting to think that WF, BSC and Rocco are really one person with schizophrenia... and they simply manifest with slightly different "vectors" of insanity.

Dave76, MattCMMA and Kevin like this.
  3. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Silva explains why he was knocked out vs Weidman. Definitely a lesson to be learned from his quote. I would like to hear what lesson comes to mind from his quote below. :)
    Source

4. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

you know with Anderson he is usually supremely confident, and he's normally screwing around with the right footwork and body position incase the guy pushes etc, this time around exactly as you mentioned " [the awkward movement] was a technical error to keep my legs parallel; I should have taken a step back instead."This parallel footwork was the first thing i noticed when I agonizingly wathed the replay over and over. I know many including Anderson "underestimated" Weidman but that for me is part of what makes Anderson Great is that in his mind he cant be beaten and thats why he screws around, He got beaten because of his arrogance but 99% of the time Anderson is still gonna smash his top level opponent

5. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

oh come on... I used to have fun reading his bullshit :(

Kevin likes this.
  6. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

I did as well and even more fun pointing it out to him, but you can't just disregard the rules like that so blatantly and not expect some sort of reaction. Especially when you've been warned before. One of the best things about this forum is that the mods don't over moderate, but it's good to know that if necessary they will step in. The community here seems very laid back and very knowledgeable in numerous different aspects of martial arts and the actions of Rocco seemed to disrupt it more then actually contribute hence the warning and then the ban.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm abrasive or harsh at times with my posts towards bullshit posts, but there are certain lines you don't cross.

Kevin, RJ Clark and Caneman like this.