Logo Tagline Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dagon Akujin

Dagon Akujin Jimmy Rustler

Yeah, that should probably have been a small s at the end, and probably looks better with non-capital letters:

Bring your BFFs to BBF!

2. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

yes

3. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Mmmm...not sure I want that in the header hahaha :)

4. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Love it! Bit then I'm gonna like almost any variation on a Clint quote....

Locutus likes this.
  5. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Same here! I've coughed up weizenbier at his stuff in the past! Sacrilege!

SifuPhil and RJ Clark like this.
  6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

"Big Fat Fannies"?
    "Brazilian Foo-Foo"? ( a small dog popular in Brazil)
    "Best Friggin' Fight"?

7. Locutus

Hey I see what you did. :cautious:
    BFF right? I may be crazy.
    Is that the joke?
    Or something else maybe?

8. SifuPhil

Oh, yeah, that's the joke all right ... Kevin TRIED to mislead us by making us think this thread was for suggestions on new taglines, but luckily I was here to correct him and bring this forum back to its stand-up comic roots.

Kevin and Judah like this.
  9. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Yeah someone tried telling me this was actually a martial arts forum! Lolled at THAT!

10. Locutus

I am a stand up Martial Arts comic. I stand up....they fall down....I laugh. MWahahahaha.......Hahahaha.....haha.....haaaaaaaa

SifuPhil likes this.
  11. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

So who's for us replacing 'Black Belt Forums' with 'Big Fat Fannies' and 'Brazilian Foo-Foo' in the logo. We'll make sure we don't use a tag line so that the message gets across! :)

Also, for the benefit of my North American friends, in the UK (at least in Scotland), fanny means pussy/vagina. My brothers wife's from Michigan so every time she says something about a fanny pack or sitting on her fanny, I look over to my mum and she's sitting there with tears of laughter running down her face. So for me, Big Fat Fannies is hilarious!!

SifuPhil and Locutus like this.
  12. SifuPhil

WHOA, I didn't know that, I swear! :oops:

That's a weird sort of thing, though, isn't it? Well, OK, for a Colonist maybe ... what about the girls that are named Fanny? ARE there any - I think that's an old name ...

Wow, that opens up a whole new line of comedy ... here in the States we used to have a candy company called Fanny Farmer (1919 - 1992) ... I used to go to the Fanny Farmer store as a kid and get free samples of Fanny's best. It was always very chewy and sweet ...

I'll bet you a used Superman dummy that you'd get more hits with "Big Fat Fannies"! Not so sure about the Brazilian thing, though ... o_O