Looking For Members To Post News - Who Wants To Help Out

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

You may have noticed new news and article sections on Black Belt Forums recently. In these rooms only specified members can create threads but everyone can reply as normal.

SifuPhil has been writing some great articles so far. If anyone else is interested in writing articles, please send me a message.

I am also keen to develop the news area more and post news stories that will interest all members. Essentially, news posters would write a small paragraph or two about the news story, quote the news story in the post and link to it. Please contact me if you'd like to get involved in this :)

Obviously we don't want too many news stories published every day. I believe 2 or 3 news stories per day at most would be best for the forum. Anything more than that at the current level of activity would be overkill. We could increase this limit in the future when the forum becomes busier. In the meantime, I'll only need a few members to help with this so it's first come first serve (anyone who joins the team and subsequently doesn't post will be removed from the team - no point giving them extra permissions to post news if they aren't going to post news).

If you have any questions, please let me know.

On a side note, I noticed this morning that we reached the 10,000 post mark in around 2 and a half months after launch. :):)

10000.png

Kevin