Martial Arts Seminar - SIFU TOMMY CARRUTHERS - JULY 2012!

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by bournejkd, Jun 17, 2012.

1. bournejkd

bournejkd Initiate

In Conjucture with SouthCoast JKD Club Bournemouth.....
    the regions ONLY Authentic Original Jeet Kune Do Club.
    For the 1st time ever....Martial arts expert and Original Jeet Kune Do Instructor...Sifu Tommy Carruthers is confirmed to come to the Southcoast in summer 2012 to hold a Martial arts training worKshop that is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!

Sifu Tommy has been involved with the Martial Arts and Jeet Kune Do since the MID 70'S and now spends his time when not training himself travelling around the world holding 'hands on' seminars and workshops in BRUCE LEE'S Jeet Kune Do for those lucky enough to attend.

He is widely reguarded as THE FOREMOST AUTHORITY in Jeet Kune Do today and is a senior member of the 'Bruce Lee Education Foundation'

This is an INCREADIBLY rare opportunity to meet the man himself and take part in a highly challenging and FUN martial arts workshop right on your doorstep here on the Southcoast.

DATE - 28TH JULY 2012
    VENUE - LITTLE DOWN CENTRE, BOURNEMOUTH, BH7 7DX
    TIME - 1PM - 6PM
    COST £50 IF IN ADVANCE ONLY OR £60 ON THE DAY. TO QUALIFY FOR ADVANCE PRICE MONIES NEED TO BE IN BY 15TH JULY NO LATER!!

YOU IDEALLY NEED A SET OF FOCUS PADS AND FULL BODY ARMOUR!
    NO CHILDREN ADULTS 16 AND OVER!

For more information or to book your place contact Charles on 07703 800991 or email me
    [email protected]

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHO TOMMY CARRUTHERS IS........JUST CHECK OUT THIS LINK!

Semper Gumby, Blade Maker and Deborah like this.
  3. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

Makes me wish i was a jet setter so i could make it, sounds awesome. I would like to hear how it goes.

Deborah, bournejkd and Mario Paul like this.
  4. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Damn, wish I could make it. Just been to Japan and maxed out my credit card. Bugger. Sounds good though.

Deborah likes this.
  5. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

The guy is really cool and down to earth, I have trained with him in Glasgow Mario.....if I go I'll take lots of pics, love, peace and respects XXxxXX

Sam Philpott and bournejkd like this.
  6. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Excellent. Would love to see.

Deborah likes this.
  7. bournejkd

bournejkd Initiate

Its hopefully going to be a regular thing Mario so if successful will def be on again next yr! peace and repect. Charles

Sam Philpott and Deborah like this.
  8. pinklady6000

pinklady6000 Initiate

is Tommy doing any more seminars in the UK in 2018? I would like to attend and learn some real jkd.