MMA Fighter Rips Out Friend's Heart and Eyes

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by SifuPhil, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

So you are an atheist then.

2. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

No, I just don't accept my God being pink.

3. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

That might be true if the Bible were a book to be read for statistical comparitive numbers where there is not the difference of meaning between killing and murder.
    I think that as a Marine, you understand the difference...

But, back to the original point... most believe there is a difference between good and evil. Whether they believe in God or not. I think that was his statement.

4. Enkidu

Oh, you're not an atheist...

So that means you accept Gods such as Amman, Annubus, Osiris, Odin, Thor, Loki, Annanuki, Enki, Athena, Anu, Tiamat, Appollo, Ares, Poseidon, Zeus, Chu Jung, Kuan Ti, P'an-Chin-Lien (my favorite, the Goddess of prostitutes), Huitzilopochtli, "Bob" (the magical unicorn), and so on, and so on, and so on?

5. Enkidu

I know, I am just poking some ribs here and going after some sacred cows, so to speak (oops, that's Hindu... never mind)...

6. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Test, test, test... fighting, techniques, or beliefs... not a bad thing.

And, off topic on the "rib poke" comment... I "caned" my own left knee cap on Tuesday night... swelling already down. That makes two significant canings of myself.
    No quite as bad as if I would have stabbed myself.

Enkidu likes this.
  7. Enkidu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (RJ and Kevin will also get the reference)

8. Enkidu

Seriously dude... I just laughed so hard I woke up my 4 month old son!

Caneman likes this.
  9. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

As you have offended us... we will now storm the embassy of the non-F.S.M. fearing infidels.
    :dead:
    ...sad

Enkidu likes this.
  10. Enkidu

Try to shut the message down all you want, but I am still releasing "The Innocence of the Pastafarians" on youtube.

11. Asriel

Asriel Disciple

You say it like its a bad thing. When I go to class, I go to train hard. I don't have enough time in my life to listen to a totally unqualified person waffle about half understand eastern mystical bollocks. If I want philosophy, I'll go to a philosophy class, if I want to be pushed physically to be a better fighter, I'll do martial sports. Most martial arts in my opinion offer sub par fighting and mr miyagi philosophy and its in the traditional martial arts that I've seen the most egos and the biggest bullies, perpetuated by the fact that they never have to spar hard or compete and rely on their senior rank to give their ego a good hand job

Enkidu likes this.
  12. Enkidu

I'll give this to Pedro... he lives in Brazil. I know that at one time (not sure if it is true any longer) MMA fighters and BJJ practitioners had a bad reputation for thuggery down there.

13. Asriel

Asriel Disciple

But then that's part of brazilian culture or at least a sub culture. Kinda like saying the favelas have poor people living there that work for drug cartels, therefore all poor people the world over must do the same

14. Enkidu

Don't they?

I kiiiiiiiiid...

15. Asriel

Asriel Disciple

Hahaha.... Not getting into that arguement!

16. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

i'm kind traumatized by discussing religion. It has brought shame and disgrace to my family.
    and wathehell to that good guy/bad guy in mma discussion, i'm really tired from my TRADITIONAL taekwondo training and i'm going to sleep.
    more discussion tomorrow, weight lifter.