Music you listen to

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Battodoka07, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

So all of us here train in some sort of martial art, and have a passion for the arts we practice but I was wondering what kind of music is everyone into here. I'm into all kinds of music, from classical, opera, rock, techno, etc. I listen to Queen, Radiohead, Evanescence, Yanni, and many other artists. I think the way some artists express themselves through their music is similar to how I approach Martial Arts which is why I'm very interested in learning what music other martial artists like.

Deborah and Mario Paul like this.
  3. Ben

Ben Master

I listen to everything except Death metal, and really thats only coz the lyrics freak me out :p I try to stay away from music that promotes casual sex through its lyrics. I LOVE metal from Classical (Iron Maiden) to the hardcore (I Killed the Prom Queen). I love classic music like Mozart. I love classic and modern rock from Queen, Guns and Roses, Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I like some Pop songs like Lady Gaga, some of her stuff is cool. I like some rap and hip hop. A little bit of dubstep, a little bit of house. Country, 80's, blues. I like pretty much everything :p

Deborah likes this.
  4. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Well, if the music that I listen to reflects the way I approach my marrtial arts, I must be a heavy metal surfer dude that likes sing on stage in a musical while playing my acoustic guitar in my Ninjutsu Gi. I am so mixed up.....:D I like to liisten to Donavon Frankenreiter, Paul Kelly, Metallica, Creed, the musical Le Miserablé, David Gray, The Cure, AC/DC, John Butler......

Ben and Deborah like this.
  5. arron butler

arron butler Fist of Fury

Hi friends. I like all sorts of music as was dj for a while,doing pubs,clubs,weddings,birthday parties.and so on.I love Bob Marley, UB40, Pink Floyd, Dance and Trance,old skool Hip Hop and Electro, Queen,Dire Straits, and too much more to mention.lol

Ben and Deborah like this.
  6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Donavon is one classy guitarist Mario;)

Ben, steve didino and Mario Paul like this.
  7. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

He's very relaxed. Love his style

Deborah likes this.
  8. steve didino

steve didino Disciple

love Tony hadley spandau ballet duran duran

9. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Well Battodoka, what a question....my taste varies from 50's, 60's,80' and 90's, I looove Floyd, Public enemy, the sexy bouncy I mean Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Dance, trance, deep house, old skool hip hop, Deriot dance music. Country and Western, Jazz, rock, George Michael(can't belive i admitted that), Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Queen, Dire Straits, Jimmy Paige, any achoustic stuff.......ufffft too many more to mention my new martial friend :Dpeace and respects.....XXxxXX

steve didino likes this.
  10. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

As are you my dear friend!! XXxxXX

Mario Paul likes this.
  11. steve didino

steve didino Disciple

love dire striats as well

12. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

I hope this works. Enjoy everyone

Deborah likes this.
  13. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Just so easy to listen to.

14. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Oooooooft Mario......gorguss:Dthis is a fatastic tune....listening to it now loooooove it!! XXxxXX

Mario Paul likes this.
  15. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Glad you're enjoying it ;)

16. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

:D!!

17. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Had to share this with everyone. Whenever I've had a bad day, I put this on and it liftscmy spirits straight away. Great piece of guitaring.

arron butler and Deborah like this.
  18. TooL,mine,Anime theams,A Perfect Circle and basicaly hard edged stuff.

19. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

Big time 80's music fan boy here. but my favorite music would be Pantera, KMFDM, Mozart, Sinead O'Connor, Skrillex, Willie Nelson, Opera to name a few

20. Oh hell yes! I'm 5/5 with ur's=^_^=