Music you listen to

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Battodoka07, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Dominion is an origional I wrote,composed and arranged and is complete,mastered and copyritten...This is the first rough traks,I play drumms and guitar on this

Deborah likes this.
  2. Colten Wilson

Colten Wilson Disciple

i believe that music is a bridged to heaven so when i practices i try to stay in that mind frame so i listen to relaxing music i really like Chinese flute and other traditional instruments like that but out side out the class room i like everything from asking Alexandria to bob Marley

Deborah likes this.
  3. I couldn't agree more.....For me,my music reflects the many aspects and experiances during my time.........and each to thier own=^_^=

Deborah likes this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Ooooft I looove ALL Anime my new martial friend....peace and respects XXxxXX

5. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Oooooft loooovin this!!

6. Konni'chiwa Deborah sama,rei.(respectful greeting in Japanese w/ a bow)Gawsh!Arigotou gozaimasu,I'm happy you liked my origional and the following AMV.Boku desu ga na "Otaku"(I am a reg. anime freak,LOL....)Watashi desu wo ga kodasi!(I am very pleased)No,I'm not Japanese,lived there a few yrs.(Japanese may be a lil rusty)....Open hand rei.To you also my new Martial Arts friend....Ja nee,Kyukia kyun.

Deborah likes this.
  7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Great, I'm impressed Kyukia, my warrior friend:D!! XXxxXX

8. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

Prefer to listen to metal, hard rock, classic rock. :) Disturbed, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Trapt, Hendrix, CCR, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Korn, Papa Roach, NiN :) Techno... not my favoriteo_O Country... well if you want to see how fast a CD can get destroyed, try putting it into my stereo...:mad:

Deborah likes this.
  9. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

this is the type of music i like, this video is one of the many reasons i like it.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E6XiVNoCrn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deborah likes this.
  10. angie828

angie828 Disciple

Big hair bands from the 80's are the best. KISS, Def Leppard, KIXX, Cinderella, that sort of music is the best

Deborah and Blade Maker like this.
  11. I realy liked Warrent myself.

12. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

Scorpion, Twisted Sister, AC/DC... love big hair metal

Deborah likes this.
  13. AC/DC w/ Bon Scott,Mahagony Rush-Dragon Fly....and yes! The Scorps!

Guns don't kill people,they just make bulletts go realy,realy fast!

Aaron and Blade Maker like this.
  14. Debroah chan,this one's for you.Hope you like...Kyukia kyun.

15. Conceptual composision

Deborah likes this.
  16. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

WOWZERS!! How can someone so far away from me know me so well. You are one really special guy I love this creation with all of my heart....All my love and respects my fellow warrior friend xxXXxxXXxx