Music you listen to

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Battodoka07, Jun 16, 2012.

1. May I share the "Mythology of the Dragon"with you? It is said that as the dragon makes flight from Japan to China it gains claws...Five and on the return flight to Japan loses down to three.....

Deborah likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Scary Kyukai,rei

3. Deborah chan,in theater isint exactly like that...Alot of bordom intermiten with sudden moments like in the vid.

Deborah likes this.
  4. I post this for you Deborah chan,hope you like=^_^=

Deborah likes this.
  5. Brena is also in relation to my american name Deborah chan,rei.I'm happy you liked=^_^=

6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hai Kyukia!! Watashi desu wu ga kodasi, you posted this for me....Arigotu gozaimazi, arigotu gozamaimashite, you posted this for me. It is cinematic perfection!! The beauty of this piece overwhelmed me I have such a crush already on the otome warrior!! Anata no daisuke desu Kyukia,rei xxXXxx

7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

May I also add I looove the music,rei XXxxxXX

8. I just had a feelin you would like this as well my tastes in music,LOL....Many respects Deborah chan!Ur's,my friend and "kunoichi",Kyukia kyun.:)

Deborah likes this.
  9. steve didino

steve didino Disciple

i like spandau ballet tony hadley and various bands

10. I'm vauguely familier w/ this music but it's very good stuff from what I can recall:)

11. I don't mean to embarress you Nay chan...Another anime vid for you"Promises,Last Regrets"

Deborah likes this.
  12. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

The music is cool but the women are better, they are soooo hot!! Whoops did I say that out loud, kyun, Bryan,rei

13. I hope u'll take this compliment as one from a a crazy guy,hehehe...As you are,yes they're all very pretty=^_^=

Deborah likes this.
  14. WonderingFist

WonderingFist Disciple of Mind

Metal...
    Thrash, Death, Heavy, Power...etc....

and on the other end there's jazz and blues..I love me some jazz and blues...little bits of Easy Listening.

Most things in the middle, parting the works of Johnny Cash, Diabolic and Dropkick Murphy's...don't interest or appeal to me.

RJ Clark likes this.
  15. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahaa, I might have guessed with the metal, but I am really surprised at liking jazz and blues my friend good taste......peace and respects xxxxXXxxxxx

16. A lil fun especialy for the ladies...

Deborah likes this.
  17. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Oooooft, Kyukia, kyun!! Gorgeous women my favourite!! Respects my great friend xxxXXxxx

18. I confesss...I posted just for you(gawd,I'm emarressed,hehehehe...)Many and all respects Nay chan,rei.

Deborah likes this.
  19. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Arigotu gozaimasi Kyukia, nii san, anata no daisuke desu Kyukia, kyun,rei xxxxXXxxxx