Nate Diaz says He Was the Aggressor...After Getting KTFO

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by Kevin, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

For those who missed Nate Diaz's response after getting knocked out by Josh Thomson the other week. You'd think a Diaz wouldn't have any excuses after getting KO'd by a headkick and punches. Not to mention his team threw the towel into the ring to stop the beating....but no, Thomson was apparently running away.
    Nate Diaz vs. Josh Thomson.gif

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/2...diaz-says-josh-thomson-makes-lady-sounds-when

3. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

I'm gonna start calling them the bitch brothers. That's all that's come out their mouths lately....

DeeD, Caneman, RJ Clark and 2 others like this.
  4. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

I have pretty much lost all respect for them. I met Nate at a local MMA match almost 2 years ago, seemed like a nice enough guy. They both need to learn that until they take responsibility they will never amount to more. Man up.

5. Eric Dufurrena

It is also funny how they complain about the fact that they are the aggressive ones but losing, and that isn't fair. There are more rules then aggression, like amount of strikes and significant strikes, guys! They aren't running, they are staying out of range. It's called DEFENSE.

RJ Clark likes this.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Their problem is they don't game plan. They do the rock-em-sock-em boxing every fight and hope to get someone on the ground. When another fighter doesn't walk into their boxing range, they get frustrated. They rarely have a Plan B.

Dave76 and Eric Dufurrena like this.
  7. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

I read that and only one word/sound screamed in my head: Whaaa....

Locutus likes this.
  8. Eric Dufurrena

Not only do they not have a real game plan, they REFUSE to think about using one. They say they are there to fight. What they don't realize, the smart guys (which would be anyone besides those 2 guys) are there to WIN. My friends and I love the ground game as much, if not more, than the striking. It has been said before, if you guys want to box, go box. Somewhere else.

Kevin likes this.