Nicknames?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caneman, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Oh you tw!! I nearly pissed myself watching this. Awesome love it. Great find.:ROFLMAO:(y)

Locutus likes this.
  2. Gone

Gone Guest

People keep calling me Dolf Lundgren. Or whatever that guys name is.

Caneman likes this.
  3. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Other than 'Brucey' which is just the Aussie play on last names thing, the only nickname that's ever stuck is 'Oldschool', given to me by the kids at the skate park where my boy and I go. When they saw my collection of Powell Peralta decks from the 80's and me, a dad, getting out there on the park and doing my thing, one of the kids laughed at how 'old' my tricks were. Next thing I know I'm walking around town and teenagers are nodding at me and saying "What up Oldschool". Before I knew it, everyone in the whole damn town started calling me it.

Locutus, Caneman and Charlay Atkins like this.
  4. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Really Hmm. So What up Oldschool?(y):D

5. Dave76

I shall christen thee - 'Pudding'

I'll give everyone a while to puzzle that one and then say why I reckon it fits;)

6. Pedro

Pedro Baek Doo San

Mine is The Meat Tug Toner

Charlay Atkins likes this.
  7. Dave76

It's weird seeing teenagers in a small country town walking around with their jeans around their knees, trying to talk like their from the 'hood'.

8. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

I used to be really foul mouthed and crude when people used to upset me. I used to reply Feck off when they said something I didn't like, but since I have taken elocution lessons, now, I usually respond with that's nice. :ROFLMAO::D;)

9. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

Yay Mrs Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locutus likes this.
  10. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

I was wondering if any one would get this, or anyone been following this fantastic comedy.:D(y)

11. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Might be my favorite movie of all time... GOOD ONE! No pun intended.

12. Dagon Akujin

Dagon Akujin Jimmy Rustler

High School: Skywalker/Vader (I know right? I think it was the black overcoat).

Lazer-Tag: The Jungle. We'd have entire parties where nobody knew each others names. We'd call each others houses (back before cell-phones), and people would ask my mother if The Jungle was home.

College: SATAN. This was at a Christian college my parents wanted me to go to. I remember one time meeting a bunch of new people and some guy goes "Wait, you're that Satan guy? You're such a nice person though!"

Different College: Salt-Lick/Salty. This was from one hell of a party. :cat:

From multiple girlfriends: Kitten. I have had girls fight over who gets to call me Kitten. Also, girls are crazy.

From street friends: Teach.

Convention friends (I'm not an anime fan, but I help out at one and have a lot of friends from there): Dainty. This happened after I was called to drive and help out a convention head in a different state. I didn't have a place to sleep, so some people said I could stay in their room. It was a single. It already had 20 people in it. I was picking up the chips and trash off the floor to carve out a small space for my sleeping bag. Apparently, I looked a little like I was scared, and the nickname was born. It is probably the biggest nickname I currently have.

Also, I've written books about the Dainty character I came up with after that. They are children's books that are definitely not for children.

Places that know me from the internet: Dagon. Obviously. :p And this is a nickname I've had from that since the internet age was born.

I'll probably remember some others later.

Caneman likes this.
  13. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

I know it is wrong... but I want to punch every one of them ALMOST as much as "guys" who wear "skinny jeans".

Charlay Atkins and MattCMMA like this.
  14. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Mine is: "Your fun!"

Charlay Atkins likes this.
  15. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

a nickname givin to me at one point by coworkers was Jimmy Neutron", they said i looked like the cartoon character, they called me Neutron to shorten it up, it stuck for many many years.

When they saw my robo unicorn that danced and flew around to Soundtracks and crapped out pop tarts... they were convinced.

RJ Clark and Caneman like this.
  16. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Too bad you aren't a Judo guy, Judah... might just be a backwoods Southern style pronunciation... my name is my art and all... but savate messes that all up.

17. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Nice... another one I have been given that stuck for about 10 years... was Buzz Lightyear.

18. Dave76

Nah, I don't know if the slang is the same in the US, but what I get the urge to do is give them a really good wedgie:inpain:

19. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

If only those guys knew the story behind those jeans around the knees. I bet they wouldn't wear them that way then.

Caneman likes this.
  20. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

The ones I can think of are Scooby, Edge, and Coach. Oh, and Chuck Norris! Almost forgot that one.
    I'm partial to "cool story, bro". You can use it for so much!