Nicknames?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caneman, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

We could call you Robin, you know like the movie "Robin Hood Men in TIGHTS".:ROFLMAO:

Dave76 likes this.
  2. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

When I started training in parkour I was called Spartan because of my manly shouting and the fact I was twice the size of all the guys I trained with. It stuck. Actually got a vid on youtube of me shouting this is sparta in the ICC in birmingham for a laugh.

The retarded things you do when you're younger XD.

3. ron moore

ron moore Initiate

when i was training hard all the time i was nicknamed dante for the mountain in the movie that never falls down but sometimes blows up! lol other then that my nickname is bubba but ive been called that my whole life and in reality very few people even know my real name,.. i used to go to aau and world tournies and when they announced winners they would call me SENSEI BUBBA lol

Charlay Atkins likes this.
  4. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

aquaman

5. Caneman

Caneman Test all things.

Funny... I had that same one in High School

6. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Because you suck out of water???

Charlay Atkins likes this.
  7. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

No bites?
    You boring lot!
    Oh well, pudding as in black pudding. It's British, it's stuffed into a sausage skin like a pair of tights and if you take a 'Goodies' approach, then it can be used in MA.

Judah - British, wears tights and lives in the land of sausages, Germany and does MA...................Pudding!

To complicated???

8. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Because in College I use to end up in the shower with coeds...for some reason.

Locutus likes this.
  9. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

Ecky Thump would work for the same reason. :)

Judah and Locutus like this.
  10. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

Then shorten that to ET. :D

Judah and Dave76 like this.
  11. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Then he can phone home.

Judah and dmach like this.
  12. Judah

Judah fights in tights

I thought it was cos I have a huge tug toner...

Dave76 likes this.
  13. Locutus

Sifuphil showed his tug toner, Enkidu squatted with his. Where is your proof? All I see is you squatting with your bar and a couple of weights at the end. :devil:

14. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

I'm trying to think of something witty to respond to that with...............but I got nothing:(

15. Ben

Ben Master

My sister gave me the nickname Douggie. I can't remember how it came about. It has something to do with a character that was on an ad that had the name. Her and a friend thought the guy was not quite right so the term "Douggie" became a phrase used for anything that was odd and out-of-place. Hence I received the nickname :p I'm not sure if that's accurate though, and despite story's appearance, me and my sister love each other very dearly. We even have matching tats :p

16. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

women's shot put from track n field?

Charlay Atkins and RJ Clark like this.
  17. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Matt,

That is called projection.....UGA coeds....

18. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

You've got far too much time on your hands for coming up with stuff like this.
    Totally did not make the connection.;):D(y)

As for not biting and being boring well all I've got as a response to that is this. :p
    Childish I know but works a treat.:D

Dave76 likes this.
  19. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

The problem is the majority of them do know where it originates from, they just don't care cause they think it's cool' I know this because my nephew does exactly the same thing. I must admit I enjoy taking the mick out of him for it.:D

20. Locutus

I guess some guy fresh out of prison then must think he is in seventh heaven when he see's all that young stuff just begging for it. :wideyed: