O'kay.......

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by Dave76, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Sneaker likes this.
  2. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

There you go

Just edit red text part out

watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GixDXD44_yA

into this

watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

my biggest question is after I watch the 9th second ... what kind of ring is that ? concrete floor with a vinyl over it ? nylon ropes ? with tires in front of it ? tires aint gonna hold up the ropes ... then later ... where are the audience and hotdog/beer stands ?

:ROFLMAO:

My grandmother always to say this to any wrestling show, "That is full of baloney"

Watch it again ... what kinds of weak punches are those ... more like RUGBY style trying to grab the hidden football ... These guys must be college rugby players ...

:ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah ! ... I got an idea ... let's patent TFC and then license it out :D

This is REAL ... http://blackbeltforums.com/threads/russian-fight-in-the-wood.2204/#post-33895

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Dave76 likes this.
  3. Dave76

I don't think it's fake, just some really terrible lack of technique and skill. There's definitely a few shots where their swinging for the fences and in fairness, there are a few guys who do seem to just turtle up after a couple of hits:rolleyes:

Your right about the cage / fence...it is a bit of joke, I didn't really notice that before.

This could be huge in Europe. Market it to rival football clubs supporters, get them to form their own MMA clubs, so as to have it out legally in a controlled environment, filmed for proof of victory and or defeat, etc.
    Call it the 'Supporters Club Cup'
    Have it happen after the match, so as to see who wins the game, doesn't necessarily win the after match:devil:

" We just won the EUFA Cup!"
    "Yeah....but we just smacked the f#@k outta you afterwards!"

It would never work of course, there'd be dead bodies on the streets within weeks.

:LOL:

dmach, MattCMMA and Sneaker like this.
  4. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

I agreed that it is just some really terrible lack of technique and skill.

MattCMMA likes this.
  5. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

hahahah this is awesome , what a crazy situation

6. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

I think some guys got a bit too excited after watching Scott Adkins in the new Green Street film and decided to make it a sport. Trust it to be northern europeans.

From the guys who gave us Knight Club.....

7. JesterX

JesterX Disciple

Yep that's some crazy shit.

8. the Barbarian

the Barbarian Not Mr. Nice Guy

The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Multiple opponents beating on one guy when he's on the ground? Not a sport.

9. Tim G

Tim G Initiate

There are new fights. Interesting stuff. Think of it what you may but this has serious commercial potential.

10. Dave76

11. Dave76