Prankster gets punched - about time ?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussions' started by DeeD, Mar 11, 2014.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

these guys were funny now they taking it to far not sure how pretending to rob people is funny, you have a good chance of getting shot here if this was done here

I think this guy deserved the punch - what are your thoughts

liam likes this.
  2. JesterX

JesterX Disciple

Yep the idiot got exactly what he deserved.
    I kind of wonder, what did this moron think was going to happen?
    And yes, if he'd have tried that here in my stomping ground there's a very good chance he would have been shot.

Sneaker and DeeD like this.
  3. Scorpion Ninja

Scorpion Ninja Grasshoppa

Not to mention he broke the law prank or no prank.

Sneaker and DeeD like this.
  4. liam

liam Disciple

"is it bad bro?" I love how at that moment that his buddy's natural instinct to lie comes in, "no, bro, it cool."

His intelligence has no bounds, the dude has a gash on the side of his nose and he asks, "is it bad bro?" jeez, I don't know, how about you look at the blood you've spewed out on the mountain of paper towels, floor, your hands, and your shirt. then ask that stupid ass question again. WTF do you think idiot?

He's a dumbsh*& that has no real talent but wants to be internet famous. So he plays a stupid prank, totally unprepared of what may happen. He got jacked for playing a stupid trick, he got what you deserved. Best part, the guy that jacked him is protected under good samaritan laws, he was coming to the aid of someone in need.

Sneaker likes this.
  5. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

I'm kind of shocked that he didn't get punched in every scene. I would have punched him, and I'm pretty sure everyone here would have, too.

Sneaker, DeeD and liam like this.
  6. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

It's Australian, so actually he could face charges if the numbskull actually had the audacity to press the issue. Unlikely though given he was also breaking the law by tackling random people to the ground.

But in all seriousness. ...WTF?
    How is that meant to be funny? He's lucky it stopped at just one punch.
    It was a good solid crack though wasn't it. You could really hear it connect.
    Serves him right.

Sneaker likes this.
  7. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

He didn't get what he deserved. He deserved a lot more than that. The authorities should have been called and this moron should have been charged with multiple counts of robbery or attempted robbery as was shown on the video.

Sneaker and Eric Dufurrena like this.
  8. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

The guy he tackles in each video is the same, so part of the prank

Dave76, Sneaker and liam like this.
  9. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

remind me of this

DeeD likes this.
  10. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

if he is not ARMED, except with a handkerchief ... just break apart basically ... if armed with a stick or knife, gonna get punched, kicked, stomped ... if someone pointed a gun on me ... there will not be a heartbeat there if I have the chance.

11. Kuyaken

Kuyaken Karate for the streets not just for trophies

Nice punch

12. Dale

Dale Scholar of the martial arts

Not just that, it could have been much worse, he could've been thrown, elbowed, kneed, chocked or any number of things that would cause much worse damage than he took.

13. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

so see this one another "prank" someone is gonna be catching a bullet in the chest sometime , these guys are taking major chances

Scorpion Ninja likes this.
  14. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

and other one dude gets knocked out hahaha

15. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

How did he not see that coming?
    I think he had to of been letting that happen, because that was just to obvious what was about to transpire.

16. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

sick freak who trying to get "gone viral" video ...

... let's see if they can do pranks at prison ...

it will be over before finish reading this post