Pretty good free video....

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Mr.Bond, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Vldz and Enkidu like this.
  3. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Very interesting concepts.

4. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

That was a really good video. I think I am going to start using some of those concepts in my own bag work and shadow boxing. Thanks for posting that. He broke the concepts down really well and an explained how to isolate the concepts and then gradually expand them.

5. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Yes, I agree. This guy and his brother have a pretty good MMA school in Miami and have won several international BJJ and MMA championships. I did not train with them because of location, but they do well.....I may even buy his DVDs...

6. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

That was good.
    Does make me wonder, if that's what their showing for free???
    Or is it like a movie preview, show's all the best bit's before you even see the whole thing?
    Let us know if you end up getting the dvd's, what there like and what not...

7. Eric M. Miller

Eric M. Miller Samurai

good concepts. i don't like how it is done with people sitting down and making a classroom out of it. These things should be taught in class where you can readily practice and apply it. the only difference would be the board to draw and write concepts on and I would love to have a board like that in our dojo :D

8. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

Eric, I am sure he teaches what he preaches....in class. I think this was done in this manner to record it for the DVDs...