Question about Krav Maga

Discussion in 'Krav Maga' started by Bonnell74, Sep 26, 2012.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

yea let us know how it goes and if you enjoy it

2. BAKOM

BAKOM Initiate

So Bonell74, did you finally got those KM lessons? It is almost 1 year and half before the post, maybe you already know if it really worked?

I'm also very new on this world, trying to find what is better to practice and mainly to keep me safe if something happens in the streets. Here in my country there's not a lot of choices, speaking about Krav Maga. Just it seems we have SouthAmerican Federation, Global KM (both are the most well known here) and also Worldwide KM and Operational Km (don't know why, but both seems to be elitist, because they are a bit expensive).

In addittion, very new here, but Kapap clases started with an Argentinian guy. That is something I started like testing, but also think is faster to learn and apply than the most known KM styles here. In addittion, I use Kali sticks there, something that I like.

Don't know anything else. Just I'm very new on this.

DeeD likes this.
  3. Vidadi

Vidadi www.jkd.az

Krav Maga is Combat non sport MMA for Combatives & Self-Defense. It is not a martial art, it is about modern tactics, techniques, combat psychology related to how survive (not to fight or win) in modern day realistic agressive physical confrontation. I hope you like one of my videos:

Master of Nothing likes this.
  4. Rick Cahn

Rick Cahn Initiate

Master of Nothing likes this.
  5. Master of Nothing

Master of Nothing Psychotic Pacifist

Rick Cahn likes this.
  6. Master of Nothing

Master of Nothing Psychotic Pacifist

True, on everything except one thing: It is Totally a Martial Art. It may not do forms and traditional stances (mostly), but Imi Lichtenfeld had students in Gi and talked about the improvement of the person, through Krav Maga training.