Revolution of Kickings

Discussion in 'Video Instructional's' started by Sneaker, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

the best video ever for kicking training :
    Part 1 : 1 hour and 51 minutes

Part 2 : 1 hour and 56 minutes

Pedro and MattCMMA like this.
  3. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Great post. +1000

Sneaker likes this.
  4. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

I was taught like that when I was in tae kwon do by Grandmaster Young Sun Kang ... he is very strict and also Korean minister.

p.s. the website is not where I went but I am sure he was taught by him, too.

I can NOT find better kicking training video than this ...

Thank you, Sir Matt
    (*bow*)

MattCMMA likes this.
  5. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Thanks a lot for the contribution, I've watched it a few times now & plan to watch it a few more times. Definitely added the videos to the collection of all my instructionals.

Ps. - I know you didn't know, so no big deal. But in the future if posting anymore instructional videos. Try to put the Martial Art in front of the name when posting. For example with this thread "Taekwondo - Revolution of kicking"

This helps user's to easily find the certain style of MA they're looking for, and keeps it organized. But like I said, you didn't know, so just figured I would give you a heads up for any future instructionals you may post. Hope to see more & thanks again for the quality video. :)

DeeD and Sneaker like this.
  6. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

Ok, Ty and I will do my best ... Admin, feel free to move my posts into a proper category.