sharp knives

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by DeeD, Mar 27, 2014.

1. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

pretty crazy video of guys slicing things, wow those blades are sharp

RJ Clark likes this.
  3. Dale

Dale Scholar of the martial arts

WOW!. Those are sharp. great video to teach people not to fight knifes.

Sneaker likes this.
  4. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

:44 granite table ?

ok ... at 1:11 ... I am beginning to have a nightmare now ... :confused:

... mall cop is MAD and possible a murder ...

5. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

hahaha

Sneaker likes this.
  6. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

Cold Steel makes some great knives. I used their Spartan as an EDC (Every Day Carry) knife as well as the Fox 599 karambit. If you are in Southern Cali or visiting I encourage you to check out their Venture Store.

DeeD likes this.
  7. liam

liam Disciple

That was a cool video. I wonder how many pigs died for the making of that video.

Makes me wanna get out my machete and hatchet and play. Back in 99 (and 2012) when everything was supposed to end, and my friends went out and bought a crap load of bullets. I bought a hatchet and a machete, because those don't run out of bullets, and if they are dirty, I can still use them. It would just freak people out do see dried blood on the machete.

Sneaker likes this.
  8. Sneaker

Sneaker Warrior Monk

Cool.

9. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

They really shouldn't de-bone the pigs before cutting though, except for the skulls by the looks of that video. I want to see how effective they are at cutting through a spinal cord and then all the flesh afterwards. Can they still puncture rib cages as effectively when the ribs are left in? Etc, etc...
    There's more to cutting humans than just the flesh, theoretically speaking of course..............well, unless your BSC of course :rolleyes:

10. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

LOL +1

DeeD likes this.
  11. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

most impressive for me was slicing through those cooldrink bottles with one swipe , thats a very sharp knife if it goes straight through without knocking down the bottles

12. AleahParcon

AleahParcon Initiate

Sharp knife indeed! That gives us awareness that knives could really hurt you enough.