Some Ideas How Improve Your Hand Strikes

Discussion in 'Striking Martial Arts' started by Vidadi, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Vidadi

Vidadi www.jkd.az

Dear Martial Artists,

My name is Vidadi Hajiyev, I am martial arts instructor from Azerbaijan Republic.
    I appologize for my knowledge of English, I learned it in my early university years.

I would like to share with you some ideas how to do special warm up for hand strikes, some methods how to improve the speed and power of your punches, it is a basic methods.

It would be very helpful to me if you send me comments, advices, notes, some different views and opinions. All of it can help me in development and improvement.

Also I am going upload regurally free lessons on various topics related to martial arts and self-defense. Future videos will be followed by explanation and step by step instruction, the current video is just preview from my seminar.

I had trained in Military Sambo, Boxing, Freestyle Wrestling, Muay Thai, Grappling, Ju-jitsu, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Kali and a litle in Wing Chun. My training experience is about 28 years and martial arts teaching experience about 18 years.

You are always welcome to Azerbaijan to my dojo for training free of charge or just as a quest.

I wish health, happiness and harmony in life.

Sincerely,
    Vidadi Hajiyev