Spartan Race-Motivation

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness & Nutrition' started by Mr.Bond, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Big Ass Dog

By the way, I don't do them...Wish I was younger, had better knees and not hurt my shoulder last week.

Crap!

3. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

they starting a series similar to this close to me, I was entering for the one in feb but it overlaps with a course im doing for work so will need to do the next one in april, Im also hoping my knees and shoulder hold up haha

4. Gone

Gone Guest

I would do something like that every week, if it were possible, just for the fun of it.

5. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

Wow. I LOVE that speech!! Even if you were GSP this would inspire you!!

Did the Tough Mudder in September, and my team and I are doing the Zombie Run in April and another tough mudder, probably around September again. An experience of a lifetime!

6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

You guys are crazy!

If you want to subject yourself to horrible physical pain, get all dirty and test your mental fortitude, just get married and have kids. :hungover:

I'm a bit confused though - this video is by Oz Pinoy, which seems to be a company specializing in motivational techniques for bodybuilding and fitness. I thought Oz Pinoy was a guy, but the only link I found was about a Filipino living in Australia ... ? o_O