The exodus continues

Discussion in 'News' started by Dave76, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Dominic Cruz and Brandon Vera latest to defect from Team Lloyd Irvin | UFC NEWS

3654 742 Reddit0Digg0
    [​IMG]
    The exodus of fighters from Team Lloyd Irvin (TLI) continues, as reports are coming out that UFC Bantamweight Champ Dominic Cruz, UFC veteran Brandon Vera, and Alliance Training Center have cut ties with the team.
    Rumors and allegations continue to trickle out about the actions of Head Trainer Lloyd Irvin. It seems as though the old saying “where there’s smoke, there is fire” is starting to make the top-level fighters distance themselves. Some of the recent allegations include; students at TLI gang raping a fellow student, details emerging of a case involving Irvin in a 1989 case of gang ****, and allegations of Irvin sexually assaulting his current students.
    The allegations brought into question whether or not the top-level fighters would stick around and support Irvin or join the group of fighters that have defected from the camp. It seems that a post by Dave Meltzer in his Thursday Update confirms they have left the team:
    –A major story involving MMA and Lloyd Irvin, who until recently was the trainer of Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz, is athttp://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/4066506/team-lloyd-irvin-sex-abuse-cult-power-medal-chasers-exodus This is a really major deal.
    Current Bantamweight Mike Easton will continue to train at TLI as he sees fit, while also training at Team Alliance.
    This is an ugly situation for TLI, but also for MMA as a whole. All fighters and gyms will want to make sure that they are in no way associated with what is happening at TLI. If any of the allegations are true heavy sanctions, and criminal charges, should fall down on TLI and its Head Trainer Lloyd Irvin.

Bat Shit Crazy likes this.
  3. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

I've been following this situation closely. It seems TLI is done with.

4. Battle me..

5. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Holy Shit You've Returned!
    [​IMG]

Enkidu and Locutus like this.
  6. I fight not,ur my aliea...Fighting w/ power is wrong...

7. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

So what to do think about transexuals [male to female] fighting women?
    Have you ever tried chewing gum and masturbating at the same time? How would you rate the difficulty of doing both at the same time from 1-10?
    Have you decided to remain with TLI? How pleasurable has been your experience so far?
    Do you have your own Harlem Shake video?
    <Reserved for more Content>

8. Konioichi..I've nop....I accept those who guarded myn bk...War is war...

9. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

This is just getting awesome, moving quickly like a samurai's katana towards EPIC. "Jackie Moon: In the anals of history people are going to be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl. Bat Shit Crazy

Ivor Godley and Enkidu like this.
  10. I', BSC...Make no mistakI train others,I'm that good..

11. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

I hear ya buddy, what do you train others? Does it involve ballgags, ice cubes, and golfclubs?

12. I wish to thank your graciouse greeeting........Katana,,

13. You wish to challege!

14. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

DJ.Jackson seems to be the only one staying with him from BJJ, Mike easton for MMA.
    I've mixed feelings over this, as I do like a lot of the things LI does for BJJ. The Brown Belt Kumite series, womens Blk Belt prize fight,etc, etc....
    But obviously all that is as nothing if even only half these allegations are true.

Reap what you sow I guess!

15. Women are as fierce if not more so...

16. Belts are rank,I've no need of rank...

17. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

wow this is a really bad scenario, how dodgy

Bat Shit Crazy likes this.
  18. Your ac wise man......Budo...