The exodus continues

Discussion in 'News' started by Dave76, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

I shudder to think where he keeps the phone :(

2. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

probably on vibrate as well. Definitely a time where you're happy you've done your kegel exercises.

Locutus likes this.
  3. LOL,,,u Tem'e...I chose this as my Dojo..indescreate...as for style..May I see your demo?...my apologise,i got...iritated..Your fellow Artists.....Demo..Akatie ekuyo!

4. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Sure! It's almost exactly like yours! Enjoy!

5. Funny...I can take humor....Can U?

6. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Considering I watched your "demo"... pretty sure I can. I was laughing throughout your whole demo. Was waiting for your mom to yell at you to get back in the house... was really hoping for that to happen.

Master of Nothing likes this.
  7. TY for your Citque..

8. I lost mom(okasa)...Father a Col. I lost him in Japan....u still wanna joke.....many respects

9. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

You shouldn't be allowed to have anything sharp or pointy. Hell I wouldn't trust you with anything dull. You should make another video with you using something safe...maybe playing with the garden hose or something, would be much more impressive.

10. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

They're probably still alive and well, they're just hiding from you. They got tired of the "40 year old" kid still living with them in the basement. Fucking up their grass with his swords, and bringing all those trannys for ungreased backdoor action.

11. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

Greatest...

...Video...

EVAH!!!!!!

MattCMMA likes this.
  12. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

Enkidu likes this.
  13. JesterX

JesterX Disciple

I am absolutely and completely not impressed.

I showed this to a good friend of mine who is a student of Geomdo. She was laughing so hard I was afraid she might pee her pants.

It also occurs to me that a true Samurai would have too much respect for his weapon to be sticking it in the ground.

14. Your opinion..-

15. Up front and personal..

16. I'm pleased!

17. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Ok put it this way, you have more chance of cutting your own limbs off let alone a Burglars. So please get a grip.:D:p

Master of Nothing likes this.
  18. U still challenge?....no laughing matter......ur not worthy..

19. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

I'm hiding behind your shed in the garden. So come and get me. :D:p

Enkidu likes this.
  20. Fill ur hand(s)Real katana..