The exodus continues

Discussion in 'News' started by Dave76, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Your downfall..not mine..

2. i DIED no fear..

3. My apologiese Sir...

4. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

[​IMG]

Charlay Atkins and Enkidu like this.
  5. Itsudemo...Samuria......Akatie ekuyo!

6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

Officially voted "Strangest BBF Thread" :cyclops:

7. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Not yet, but it's getting there.:D

MattCMMA and SifuPhil like this.
  8. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

9. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

It's all over then?

10. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

BJJ wise? yeah definitely. Lloyd is playing the victim role of course. Using words like "lynch mob" as well "hung from a tree". Fuckin pathetic he would pull the race card shit. Even though he didn't say it outright when you use those two phrases at the same time, it's not hard to see where he was going with it. He doesn't realize that being TLI affiliated is now a terrible mark because of his students actions, as well Lloyd himself. Nobody wants to even touch him with a 10 foot pole anymore, regardless if what was done is true or not. It's over.

RJ Clark and Charlay Atkins like this.
  11. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

Well then it deserves to be done with if that's the mentality. I also happen to think that those who have distanced themselves have done the right thing too. Much respect for them doing that, it sends a clear message that it won't be tolerated.

RJ Clark likes this.
  12. MattCMMA

MattCMMA Master

The sad part is the victims who are to afraid to come forward to press charges. Either it be from intimidation or the sheer fact that the media is all over it at this point, that any person coming forward may be immediately pasted in the media. Hopefully someone will come forward.

RJ Clark likes this.
  13. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

You have hit the nail on the head here, it is about the victims here. Like you say, let's hope someone has the courage to come forward.

MattCMMA likes this.
  14. Void_Karateka

Void_Karateka Pauper Karateka

I just hope the proper support is there for those people (if those severe allegations of rape etc do turn out to be true) who have suffered so much.

Enkidu and Charlay Atkins like this.
  15. I've collected fans...Again/...Give to our Broth.I will state 50..

16. Give you Tem'e!

17. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

What is that red on your neck?

18. Same as your stupid question...comm'on ....I grant respect but if none is given...ur a Tem'e

19. Charlay Atkins

Charlay Atkins Samurai

BSC reminds me of a character from the Simpsons, Cletus not sure if that's how you spell it but you get the idea.:D

Master of Nothing likes this.
  20. You fail to piss me off!....ur an artiust...Ur Giveing a bad...Then ur jeliose!