These guys should learn to chill out.

Discussion in 'Close Quarters Combat' started by Master of Nothing, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Master of Nothing

Master of Nothing Psychotic Pacifist

3. Dale

Dale Scholar of the martial arts

These guys need to take a major chill pill. It looks like someone fed army guys acid and told them go do martial arts.

But in all seriousness, that was crazy awesome.

Master of Nothing likes this.
  4. chris halkett

chris halkett Warrior Monk

This is insane dont think id make the grade haha

5. Master of Nothing

Master of Nothing Psychotic Pacifist

When I was 17. I spent some time with a Master Nam. He was former Korean ROK Anti- Terrorist Division (former Hyundai TKD Team / former Kukkiwon Team). He made us do some odd shit. But, even he said the NKs were crazy. I really had no idea until I saw this. :wideyed:

6. DeeD

DeeD Nak Muay

My instructor is ex S.Korean military and presidential body guard, they have a different level of expectation. They do everything with full commitment no hesitation

7. Doug Toto

Doug Toto Initiate

8. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

Cute show.
    Put on quite the circus to appease Kim Jong-un. Not to mention the people of the DPRK will believe whatever the WPK dishes out.
    I also had the opportunity to train with the 'ROK Rangers'. Good people. Little nuts....but good stuff lol

9. ares34

ares34 Initiate

Control is everything, controling a technic or controling yourself, this is part of the martial way, for any serious black belt.