Updated Software

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

Yeah I can't like anything.

Kevin likes this.
  2. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I will need to perform some updates for the forum. I'm swamped with work at the moment, though I will try and free up a day or two in order to perform all the necessary updates etc :)

3. Animefreak1983

Animefreak1983 Initiate

If I can be of any help let me know:)

4. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

I have updated the forum to the latest version of the software.

There were some problems on the site that were being caused by the style, so I have reset that and I am working on resolving that again. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime :)

5. Eric Dufurrena

Thanks. I am still having issues, like when I hover a thread instead of giving me a preview the window pops up and says "loading", and will hang there indefintely. When I hover alerts, I just get the loading bars on the top right, but nothing ever happens. And when I click 'like' nothing happens, other than the loading bars again. Not sure if it might be compatability issues with google chrome, but I don't have issues on any other site at all. Hope that helps!

6. Eric Dufurrena

And when I click the alerts link, conversations link, or my name link, window pops up but just hangs there. I can click the link, but the windows do not leave.

7. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Hi Eric,

Thanks for letting me know. I believe this is happening because of the style. I will try and modify another style or upload another one.

:)

Kevin

8. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Hi Eric,

Thanks for letting me know. I believe this is happening because of the style. I will try and modify another style or upload another one.

:)

Kevin

9. Eric Dufurrena

Everything is working perfectly today, Kevin. And it seems super fast as well!

10. Kevin

Kevin Admin Staff Member

Thanks for the update Eric. Glad it is working better :)

Eric Dufurrena likes this.
  11. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Warrior Monk

Thanks Kevin.
    You are THE MAN!!!
    Site is working beautifully!!!!

Kevin and Eric Dufurrena like this.
  12. Eric Dufurrena

Yes, it is back to beautiful!

Kevin likes this.