What You Can Learn From A Bouncer

Discussion in 'Articles' started by SifuPhil, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

One of the bouncers kicked the guy in the ass on the way out, a little too far, he came back with a machette... that bouncer wasnt very smart...:confused:

We locked the doors once we saw him too... dont get paid enough to deal with that

2. Judah

Judah fights in tights

"Never bleed for a door" was always my motto. Especially as they never raised our wages!

3. Judah

Judah fights in tights

A mate of mine got into an argument with some guy who started calling him names so my friend returned fire with insults, the guy came back at closing time with 5 other guys all built like brick shit-houses the caved his face in, poor sod had to spend a month in hospital.

4. WonderingFist

WonderingFist Disciple of Mind

Those are exactly some of the rules I tell my boys!

...and honour was always a sketchy concept whether or not you believe it. I won't curb-stomp someone. Ever. I will however slam someone's head into a wall if I need to.

Sketchy.

SifuPhil likes this.
  5. tony7

tony7 Disciple

when i moved to my now current location, i was asked to mind a door at my local pub, all my friends thought they would get in free, sorry, it aint gonna happen was my reply, well my so called friends took umbrage at this newcomer coming to THEIR pub, stopping them going in, well when your sober and switched on, and they are legless, its like fighting a thunderbird puppet, next day i walk in straight to the bar and said its business not personal, and if they require a rematch , line up outside and its go time, if not stop being juveniles and buy me a beer!!! , All the times i have worked its never personal, i understand people getting drunk, but out of control people destroying property and endangering people,s lives need to becapped and swiftly...

Judah and SifuPhil like this.