Where are my Budo brothers?

Discussion in 'Ninjitsu' started by Traderjoe, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Traderjoe

Traderjoe Disciple

I live in Hawaii and train with Shihan Robert Fraser.

3. Quincy Joyce

Quincy Joyce Initiate

For some reason ninjutsu has been quiet.. i haven't really sen much activity in that front...

4. MadoreGojuRyu

MadoreGojuRyu Master

hence the name ninja......may i present example #1:
    [​IMG]

Ian Sinclair likes this.
  5. Traderjoe

Traderjoe Disciple

Nice to see a full room of Ninja.

6. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

I presume you travel to Japan on a regular basis to train at the Hombu under the guidance of Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi?

Joe Lopez likes this.
  7. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

In regards to Ninjutsu being quiet, maybe you need to plug into a better source. I train twice a week, sometimes 3 times a week in the dojo. On top of that I put in some extra at home. Surround yourself with likeminded individuals and it will never be quiet.

8. Traderjoe

Traderjoe Disciple

Aloha Mario nice to see you here! Where is NZ are you I have friends in Wellington I need to come visit. I also am the USA contact for many businesses selling food into the USA.

9. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Kia Ora bro. There are dojo's in Wellington. I'm on the north island in Waihi. East coast. About 1.5 hours drive south of Auckland.

Joe Lopez likes this.
  10. Traderjoe

Traderjoe Disciple

Is that near Lake Taupo? They lived there when I visted last time a few years ago. When I come I will be making the rounds.

11. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

3 hours north of Lake Taupo my brother. On the east coast.

12. Aaron

Aaron Shadow Warrior

Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. Mario your right about surrounding your self, I'm sure if I could get away with it I would be down at the dojo 10 to 14 hours a week, but I would be sleeping in the dog house/couch.

Joe Lopez and Mario Paul like this.
  13. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Haha. My wife sometimes says to me I may as well sleep there. She does also realise that indirectly she benefits from my training by me becoming a better person for it

Joe Lopez likes this.
  14. Traderjoe

Traderjoe Disciple

My wife told me I needed a hobbie and is very supportive I am a lucky man. My body is what complains. LOL

15. shinobighost

shinobighost Initiate

Hello folks Ferris, Tx here. I train under Sensei George Kohler in the Genbukan.

Mario Paul likes this.
  16. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Have you trained at the hombu

17. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

I live in Indiana and study with the Bailey Brothers Shidoshi Garron and Sensai Brian Bailey.

Joe Lopez likes this.
  18. Ian Sinclair

Ian Sinclair Bushido Warrior

In live in a little town (small city) called Taree in Australia. My teacher's name is Michael Morrison (7th Dan) and retired bouncer. I like his practical approach to Bujinkan, it works for me. I like his wicked sense of humor too :D...The more i am learning about this stuff the more i am liking the core of it. One day I'm going to have to post something about it in more details i reckon.