Who would you get to play YOU?

Discussion in 'Martial Arts Films & Videos' started by dmach, Jul 6, 2012.

1. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

In the thread Why did you start Martial Arts, Ed Bates suggested that all the stories would make a good movie. Which got me thinking...

If we were to make "Black-Belt Forums... The Movie!" Who would you cast to play YOU????

For me, based purely on physical similarities, Randy Couture (though I've been told I bear more of a resemblance to Jamie Hynemann from MythBusters!!!)

3. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

I dunno... whatever actor it is that makes all the hotties wanna drop their panties, I suppose... I mean, as long as we are going for an accurate representation, that is... :cool:

4. shyquille graves

shyquille graves Warrior Monk

i think bob sapp(as much as i ont like the concept ) but he would have to train a whole lot more get a inch and a half taller and increase his fighting and martial arts abilities by alot and his martial arts styles would have to change only reason i picked him is because there are not alot of big black martial artist out there and that sucks alot

Deborah likes this.
  5. Enkidu

Enkidu Destroyer of your martial arts fantasies

My best friend was Bob Sapp's body double for the football scenes in the remake of "The Longest Yard". We've also trained martial arts together. Lemme tell you, it sucks when he is in your guard!

6. shyquille graves

shyquille graves Warrior Monk

he is a big guy but what im saying is if he were to play me in a movie there would have to alot of changes

7. Aaron Hutto

Aaron Hutto Master

Probably either Michael Pitt ... or Ron Jeremy ...

8. TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger Taoist Immortal

That took me by surprise and made me laugh a lot!

9. TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger Taoist Immortal

Probably Colin Farrell... provided he can put on some weight and cram 16 years of kung fu training in before the big day!

RJ Clark, Deborah and dmach like this.
  10. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaha......this thread amused me:D!! To play me, I would have to go for Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, she is blonde and petite like me and kicks total a** both with and without weapons.....just like me lmao!! Respects and peace all XXXxxXXX

11. Bruce

Bruce Samurai

It would have to be Matt Damon he was awesome in the Bourne movies. Everything was very economical and realistic.

SifuPhil and Deborah like this.
  12. Battodoka07

Battodoka07 Warrior Monk

Make him younger and I would have to say Donnie Yen.

13. NWPSNZ

NWPSNZ Disciple

any actors out there that are 5'3. 60 kgs and going bald at 27 that could play me? anyone think of anyone?

14. Gone

Gone Guest

Professional wrestler HHH - already featured in the last Blade film.

He is like me in many ways. Mannerism, speech, height and build, facial features, fighting style, etc.

15. Muay Thai Samurai

Muay Thai Samurai Never Back Down

I got dibs on Tony Jaa

arron butler likes this.
  16. arron butler

arron butler Fist of Fury

I think Jason Statham for me.Good martial artist and we both don't have much hair.lol

17. Judah

Judah fights in tights

I think Scott Adkins would be a good me. We're about the same height and build. Just a pity he's such an ugly git

18. Judah

Judah fights in tights

So Keanu Reeves then....

19. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Jason Statham

RJ Clark likes this.
  20. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

Woody Allen - he once said to avoid being mugged in NYC he walked down the street constantly spinning in circles. That's pretty much me.

... plus, he likes the young stuff. :whistle:

Judah likes this.
  21. NWPSNZ

NWPSNZ Disciple

is he that short?